Ipod mount

I'm using the glove compartment. My JVC HU controls and charges the iPod so there's no need to see it.

FM transmitter sounds like ass... any options for the ipod in a '03 with the stock THX???

I have an itrip and am fine with that. Im just wondering how you guys have it ounted on the dash.

I just bought one of these, and was pretty impressed with it. I've got my satellite radio mounted on it. I've got my iPod on a flexible neck style charger, this way I have both right in front of me. All of this and I kept my stock deck, just added the PIE-AUX adapter..... Sound is great!

hannibal said:
I just bought one of these, and was pretty impressed with it. I've got my satellite radio mounted on it. I've got my iPod on a flexible neck style charger, this way I have both right in front of me. All of this and I kept my stock deck, just added the PIE-AUX adapter..... Sound is great!
If you can get a pic up that would be great. I have a minidisc i want to mount and was about to buy the Kuda thing. Looks like it blends in pretty well. A question though, how is it made, how does it work? I mean how did you attach the sat radio to it?

I have the Kuda mount, with my XM roady headunit installed. Not the easiest thing to mount, but it does the job. Above it, I have the Profit VSM mount for the LS that holds my cell phone and eventually, my Magellan RoadMate GPS.

The Kuda fits over the contour of the console, and is securred by a metal tab that you bend up and under the side of the console. It has the standard 4 mounting holes that you can attach pretty much anything to.

2003v8sport said:
Kuda is a fm transmitter right? How does the PIE-AUX adapter work?
The Kuda is just a mount for accessories, the pie adapter connects in the back of your stock headunit between the factory harness, this allows a direct connection for anything with a 3.5mm plug.

Members online

No members online now.
Back