Ipod+Ed Hardy Neon+ IL football + Clothing

xxdjdinot1989xx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I NEED ALL THIS STUFF GONE BY THE END OF march 26TH prices are NOT going to go any lower I have the cheapest Prices on these items on criglist and ebay. So im not going any lower. NO B.S and u can come pick up the items or you can have them shipped to you and you will have to pay for the shipping

------------------------

Brand New Ed Hardy Clock = $45.00 (This is a brand NEW ED HARDY clock ONLY open once to make sure everything inside was there and nothing broken it goes for $60.00 on ebay)

------------------------
Ed Hardy Tiger Neon Light Sculpture = $25.00 (This is Also Brand New ONLY i don't have the box anymore These go for about $40 on ebay)
------------------------

Illinois Fighting Illini Neon Football Helmet Light = $30.00 ( This is also brand new just no box and these go for $59.99 on ebay )
------------------------

IPod Nano 2 GB + Much More = $70.00 ( You are getting a USED Ipod Nano 2GB + charger + 3 Speakers + Stand for the Ipod + The cable where you can plug in your car and listen to the Ipod all of this is a totally around $100 and here you will get it for only $70.00 )
------------------------

Hurley Hoody XL SIZE = $30.00 ( I paid $58.32 for this hoody its new i wore it maybe once)
------------------------

Zoo York Sweater XL SIZE = $25.00
------------------------

A.Kurtz Hoody XL SIZE = $25.00
------------------------

DKNY Hoody XL SIZE = $20.00

pix are on here
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/clt/1069018740.html

Members online

No members online now.
Back