iPhone 3G PIE for 6 disc nav system

Bodyshield

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on the boards found a PIE adapter that works with the iPhone 3G?the only ones I find online state they may not be compatible. Any suggestions besides getting a new deck?

Thanks

Bodyshield

I don't know of one that directly interfaces & controls the iphone. I bought a regular AUX-in PIE adapter and left it at that.

I don't know what year your LS is, but if it's an 06 then you are out of luck. I can verify that apparently no PIE adapter works correctly with the 06 factory navigation.

i have an 05 LS. i dont mind about being able to control the phone from the steering wheel, but i am trying to find one that charges the phone as well.

King03, thats for 2000-2003, do you know where i could find one for an 05?

i have an 05 LS. i dont mind about being able to control the phone from the steering wheel, but i am trying to find one that charges the phone as well.

King03, thats for 2000-2003, do you know where i could find one for an 05?

From my understanding, there is no difference in the Nav radios with 6 disc from 2003-2005. That harness should work. If not another site has it and it lists compatibility. I have 2 links to share, check them out!

http://www.discountcarstereo.com/detail.aspx?ID=430

http://www.discountcarstereo.com/detail.aspx?ID=761

Does anyone know what pin the nav system has? I'm stuck between 16/24 or 16/20. It's an 05 stock 6 disc nav. If not, is there a guideline on how to remove the radio surround?

call PIE they used to have one that works with the NAV in theory all of the FRD03 POD/S should work becasue the NAV has built in SAT functionality it only turns on when it detects the device, the FM2 buttons will disapear and a SAT button will appear. call them and it they give you warreny on it and you can return it then go for the PIE one and try it out if it works let us know. ALSO there is a member here that has a PIE POD/s adapter that its working. do a search alot of this has been covered before.

Members online

No members online now.
Back