Introductions

SCP BILL EVANOFF

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm always glad to see another FN10 enthusiast site. My background is primarily in the MN12 area and I have owned a '90 T-Bird SC since new. This month my wife and I purchased our first Lincoln...an '05 Navigator. I know its a whale, no comments are necessary, but it suites our current needs for a comfortable vehicle that can tow.

I was one of the originators of the Super Coupe Club of America and was the clubs coordinator for quite a few years until turning it over to the current group in 2003. So I'm aware of the great highs and lows that come with car clubs and websites. I wish everyone here the best and I hope I can assist in making this the best Lincoln/Cadillac site on the net.

Lastly, I have a business that originally started by specializing in Thunderbird SC (3.8L V6 supercharged) performance products. Over the past few years we have branched into the 4.6L market for the Thunderbirds/Cougars as well as the Lincoln Mark VIII. For instance, Super Coupe Performance (www.supercoupeperformance.com) offers the only dedicated Mark VIII headers available in the aftermarket and we offer literally dozens of vehicle specific performance parts...with more on the way all the time. I'm sure you'll find our prices favorable and our service second to none.

I look forward to doing business with members and offering discounts on many of our products. I welcome everyone to check out our Mark VIII section of the SCP web site and let me know if there is a product you would like to have a group buy offered on. Best Wishes.

It's great to finally see you here, Bill.

I have heard nothing but great things about your company and hope to do some business with you soon, definently BEFORE April. You still have the Kook's headers for the Mark in stock ? I would also be calling in soon for a set of the 2.5" high flow cats.

Again, great seeing ya here, and can't wait to do business with ya in the future.

:Beer

:W to the LvC Bill, and I too am glad you made it. I have not purchased anything from you as of yet, but I have talked to you about the headers and cats that you have on your site.

:W to the site, and hope you enjoy your stay!
:Beer :Beer

Welcome. Looking forward to your future posts.

Members online

No members online now.
Back