Interior Upgrade

If your 92 has an analog cluster,
GoodLuck_zps483ee7f9.gif

IMO, certainly not worth all the work to rewire everything. Far from plug and play.

If you attempt it, you're going to need a lot of things:

• Factory Service Manual
  • A good understanding of how to use it
  • Lots of time
  • Even more patience than time

Not impossible, but be prepared and have a large bottle of headache pain relievers on hand.

LS motor? HVAC blower motor? Windshield wiper motor? Window motor?

ls1 or lq4/9 depending on how funds are looking at that point and time. The power band vs fuel economy are pretty nice. My Trans Am gets around 19 in the city and 26 on the highway pushing 350rwhp. Plus the reliability, aftermarket support, and availability of the LSX platform is amazing.

Any chance you could speak English ?

I'm not sure if you understand English. An ls1 is a Chevrolet 5.7l v8 where as an lq4 or lq9 is a Chevrolet 6.0l v8. Do I need to break down what a v8 is for you as well?

The coyote swap is more expensive and ls motors are extremely plentiful in my neck of the woods.

Any chance you could stop being a dick?
Seriously right! As if he didn't know what an LS engine was wasn't enough, him acting like that just insults our intelligence even more! LOL

Amazing how folks feel the need to be an asshat to folks on the net. I can see if I said some off the wall stuff like I wonder if I can wire a radio into my tires or some crazy stuff like that.

I'm not sure if you understand English. An ls1 is a Chevrolet 5.7l v8 where as an lq4 or lq9 is a Chevrolet 6.0l v8. Do I need to break down what a v8 is for you as well?

The coyote swap is more expensive and ls motors are extremely plentiful in my neck of the woods.

Never priced out an LS1 but you can get a new with warranty 5.0 from FRPP for $6,500. I've gotten tired of seeing deuce coupes with SBC 350 in them so much so that when I see Ford in a Ford I get a chubby. But I do like seeing different and uniquely well built cars.

Members online

Back