Interior Molding Options

Reverend

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am currently trying silver vinyl to cover up the hideous woodgrain in my LS, and it is working alright but...

I was wondering if anyone has every used this company or a company like it:

PatterTek

I saw a documentary on Mossy Oak camouflage and saw them follow this exact process with putting camo patterns on composite rifle stocks. It was really impressive. I'm not sure if it was the same company or not, but it was the same process described on the PatterTek website.

So you could go check out some camo rifle stocks and see if you are impressed. :rolleyes:

patterntek has a quality product. I have seen some of the finished product. However, it isnt cheap at all. Email them with pics and dimensions and they will give you a quote.

patterntek has a quality product. I have seen some of the finished product. However, it isnt cheap at all. Email them with pics and dimensions and they will give you a quote.

Waiting on response, actually.

Quoted @ $323 for the following woodgrain pieces:
Doors (not the window switches, just the panel housing the handle)
Dash (excluding center console parts above the ashtray)

Not too bad, actually...

Before you spend the money to have them do that, just try painting it. I and a few others on here have painted the pieces and it turns out pretty good. At least mine did. There was even a guy a few weeks ago that did his own woodgrain that turned out really good. Just throwing that out there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back