Interior Lights

ZWilson07

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
so today i worked on painting my interior trim and for some reason the 2 bulbs under the gear select and up and down shift both went out. first the one showing p, n d, etc and then about 3 hours later wen i was wrking on take other pieces out the up shift and down shift went out. i checked all the connections and seemed to be good, and i cant imagine both bulbs going out at the same time like that. is their anything i can do.

so today i worked on painting my interior trim and for some reason the 2 bulbs under the gear select and up and down shift both went out. first the one showing p, n d, etc and then about 3 hours later wen i was wrking on take other pieces out the up shift and down shift went out. i checked all the connections and seemed to be good, and i cant imagine both bulbs going out at the same time like that. is their anything i can do.

My Shifter lights have gone out as well...:mad:

i dont think its the bulbs, i went to take the left side under the gear selects to see if its was blown and it flew outa my hand and i lost it and the right side still worked. then after puttin my interior pieces back in, the right stopped working. so ive spent lik an hour taking em back off and checking the connections and everything seemed fine but still it wont light up. and i cant get my fingeerss in the take out the right one. but like i said i doubt it was the bulbs, but i didnt tear an wires or anything so i dont know what to do

so yea today and i looked at the bulbs and they looked fine atleast as far as I could tell. they both have a white and black wire coming out of the bottoms of them and join up with alot of other wires right under it and go into a connector. the connector is connected and every other light and things work so i dont think its wrong with the connector piece. but i dont know what to do. im sure a dealer would charge an arm and aleg to search and find da problem

we need this setup

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

vbpgimage.jpg

Members online

Back