Interest in parts/whole car?

Missing Linc'

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Still thinking about getting rid of the LS.

Anywho, 2005 Ultimate with 60K
Eibachs with about 20K
20x7.5 w/35mm offset MSR wheels with Nittos (will trade for stock 17's)
TCI high stall converter - If I return to stock Pektel has dibs
K&N FIPK used about 20K but fresh filter
Mach 1 front lip spoiler
Yellow Nokya fogs
Pillar pod
Xcal2

Rear end is being rebuilt currently, trans was flushed + new fluid/filter about 2K ago when the converter went in, mostly highway miles, RP/Mobil/AMSoil was all it got, 10K in between. 6 disc is jammed, needs a fender which Ill probably replace and paint along with the bumpers as they have some cracks.

What d you guys think, back to stock, $10-12K maybe?

What d you guys think, back to stock, $10-12K maybe?

I think with a little patience you could get that, but I spent a fair amount less on an un-modded 2005 with about the same miles a month ago.

I would be interested in the FIPK, Mach 1 front lip spoiler, Yellow Nokya fogs, and maybe even the PRP if you would be parting with that, too.

I kept all the stock components so no, I will not trade my upgrades/add-ons/performance parts for stock.. Im just trying to get a feel for it right now, Id like to have the car sold before I did all the work to return it to stock.

I think with a little patience you could get that, but I spent a fair amount less on an un-modded 2005 with about the same miles a month ago.

I would be interested in the FIPK, Mach 1 front lip spoiler, Yellow Nokya fogs, and maybe even the PRP if you would be parting with that, too.

Whats a PRP?

So, is that a no to selling your HIDs? I would pay + give you my stock halogens. Its extra cash for you, that you wouldn't otherwise get by selling the car.

So, is that a no to selling your HIDs? I would pay + give you my stock halogens. Its extra cash for you, that you wouldn't otherwise get by selling the car.

No I would not be selling them.

I'd be interested in the xcal2

Ok, if it comes down to it, your #1

Thats not up for sale, its one of those things that you have to buy new.

Xcal2 I wouldn't mind dibs on!

Whats listed is what would potentially be for sale and for the people PM'ing me about trading the 16in 5 spokes, in the first post it says stock 17's, if you want pics check out the picture thread.

Whats listed is what would potentially be for sale and for the people PM'ing me about trading the 16in 5 spokes, in the first post it says stock 17's, if you want pics check out the picture thread.

I do have the 17 inchers. I did send a PM.......

No I would not be selling them.

Ok, if it comes down to it, your #1

Thats not up for sale, its one of those things that you have to buy new.

just lemme know bro. I'm getting my paychecks next month so I'll sure have some good ol' cash around.

Now is this the SCT Xcal2 tuning chip or is it that Pro Racer package which only comes with a Windows program and usb cable.....which doesn't sound like a tuning chip is in there...looking up the Pro Racer package was confusing as I don't know entirely what it entails

It's prob the tuner, the device used to load the tunes to your car.

just lemme know bro. I'm getting my paychecks next month so I'll sure have some good ol' cash around.

Now is this the SCT Xcal2 tuning chip or is it that Pro Racer package which only comes with a Windows program and usb cable.....which doesn't sound like a tuning chip is in there...looking up the Pro Racer package was confusing as I don't know entirely what it entails

XCal2 in a hand held tuning device just like the Xcal3, Livewire, Predator tuners ect.. It would not come with tunes but it would be fully ready to accept uploads and be able to alter your PCM, ie, its not locked.

Members online

Back