Installing 18x10 & 19x11" tires

VaeVictus

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I don't post much but here it goes. I have a 97 Mark VIII and I've been contemplating on buying new rims and rubber for my car. Now I don't wanna go with 245 or even 255 rubbers...I wanna go all out. A buddy of mine is selling his rims with rubber (new ones tho) and I know they will not fit on our cars without some work. The tires and rims description is as follows:

18x10 & 19x11" iForged 3 piece Aero in Hyperblack
Pirelli PZero Rosso 275/35-18 & 305/30-19

My question is basically this...what do I have to do to get these bad boys to fit in a clean look without any rubber stickin out? Any help is appreciated and let me know what you guys think of the rims. Btw..my Mark is black as well.
Here is the link to the rims:

http://www.z06-corvette.com/members/dave-efi-010.jpg

Vae victus

You want those exact rims, off a corvette?

Gonna be tough, but if anyone knows these folks do...

Good luck, they do look badass!

even w/ th correct offset those rim would not work due to the fact that the vett wheel pattern is not the same as the mark 8

lincolnboy said:
even w/ th correct offset those rim would not work due to the fact that the vett wheel pattern is not the same as the mark 8

True, but I'd love to see those rims on the Mark! I wonder if what the pattern is, if the mustang pattern is close? Then you would just have to swap the hubs out.

those wheels look to be hre wheel and are custom made to mustang as well for a price of bout $1000 a wheel

Wow.... those are sexy wheels but for almost 5000 when its all said and done?!?!

No thanks!

Beautiful wheels though :D

Thanks a lot guys. Those rims are iforged to be exact. I dont really care too much for those exact rims so long as I get rims that are that same size and style. I love the black on black look...especially with the polished lip...cant go wrong.

thanks again guys,

Vae Victus

Members online

No members online now.
Back