Installed B-Pillar C/F

FreeFaller

USAF LS8
Reaction score
Well, here's what the installed b-pillar real carbon fiber inserts look like. They really shine in the sunlight.

Also a coupla other pics for your enjoyment...one's just a low profile (Geno style) and the other is of my daily beater...I think she was beginning to feel left out.

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0457.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

pillar

damn that looks good. I must say I think I am gonna do the exact ones.. How long to get to your door once shipped?

Damn Steve! That looks really good! I have the carbon fiber B-pillars on mine too and I may have to put the Lincoln decal on mine. I include the decals with every B-pillar order but never realized that it would look that good. Do you mind if I use those pics on my website?

BB...LS Koncepts gets them to you in about a week or less.

Ken...yeah...go ahead and take em'. You know you want the one of my hoop ride on the site as well... :)

LOL... i thought those guys were back..... I'd say pass on the carbon fiber, but def go for the black... i though about doing the same ( drizzy inspired of corse) mine also look like crap

They don't age well, they turn a shade of green with sun exposer, they do look nice new.

Di-noc vinyl 1080 Gloss Black

Sorry, best pics i got. Doing all the chrome This way. Sorry for the dirt. It had just rained.

b pillar.jpg

tn.jpg

Members online

Back