Input on newer LS

Black03

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who is looking for a newer LS. He came across this one and sent me the link to look at it.

What do you guys think? One thing I thought was odd was that he said it doesn't come with a warranty, I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't.

He is in Oklahoma, looking for an 05 or 06, white V8 with low miles. Said he found another with slighty higher miles and price with a warranty.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...2007&start_year=2005&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=59

can some one give us a carfax report? VIN: 1LNHM87A55Y662438

I'll tell him to check those out.

He was gonna call or email that dealer and see if it was just a mistake that they didnt list the warranty.

I'll tell him to check out Reynolds. He is in Stoolwater so it won't be too bad of a drive for him.

Their Edmond lot will be about 30 minutes closer to him, but I've never dealt with them. Until I looked at their Web site last night, I didn't know tha they'd acquired an Edmond lot!

If he goes to Norman, I can recommend a salesman on the Ford lot; the person who sold me my LS doesn't sell cars anymore. :(

Edmond would save him some time but I think he goes down to Bricktown area semi often so Norman wouldn't be but a few minutes more down 35.

Members online

No members online now.
Back