Inner Tie Rod Boots / Bellows - Available?

DeviLSh

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The bellows should be fine. That part number was used for all the S-Types from 2000-2008 (also all the other RWD Jags up to 2019). Isn't there a Ford dealer on here who's a sponsor of the forum? Might help to reach out, & maybe get a discount or something

I don't know about a dealer sponsor... but Tasca and FPG are usually recommended throughout this site.

I found a place on line quite a while back that sold boots/bellows and dust covers for the ball joints/tie rods. Couldn't even begin to tell you now who it was.

Tape measure and Ebay???

I was gonna say Tasca (they're close to me), but I thought Five Star was a sponsor or something once upon a time. Could always be wrong tho

Sorry, I misread your post. Don't think I have boots.

I think I have a set of moog inner tie rods for an 02 LSE (sport) new in box. Interested? If so, PM me.

I replaced upper and lower control arms on my 02 LSE. Had new ball joints pressed into the knuckles, too. In the disassembly process, I rounded off the flats on the outer tie rod attachment to the knuckle. I ordered inners and outers at the same time in case I screwed more stuff up. Ended up not needing them. Car was totaled last winter. Now I really don't need them.

Last edited:
I was gonna say Tasca (they're close to me), but I thought Five Star was a sponsor or something once upon a time. Could always be wrong tho

Yes, Five Star was a good source a long time back. When Max retired, they seemed to lose all interest in us.

Ended up going with Left & Right Boots for S-Type, from Autohausaz.com.

P/N: JG-XR830016 - $49 (OEM Jag)
P/N: LF-XR830015 - $9 (lemforder)

They didnt have both sides from Jag or Lemf. Lol at the price difference Pictures look identical to the ones that came off the car

They also had the lower steering rack bushings (2 lowers). I picked up a pair of those, and out tie rods to complete the build. Motorcraft inner's still avail from Rockauto, so I had to make two orders

Should be identical. Lemforder was the OEM supplier

figured - I could see their triangle logo stamped on the OE boots from my donor rack

Members online

No members online now.
Back