infiniti and bmw problems

stu

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
my mark must be a magnet for these cars to come around and try to race me. It seem every time I drive around town I get one of these yuppies driving there expensive car think they are king sh!t. I know some of them are fast but most of these guys cant drive worth sh!t.
For example tonight I am leaving the gas station and this guy pulls up next to me. oh I forgot he was at the gas station too and he about backed into me while I was leaving. Anyways he gets next to me at the light. so the light turns green and I give it a little gas and the guy next to me nails it and get about a car length ahead of me. Then he slows down and gets next to me. He is looking at me like he won something. I pointed and laughed and told him if that's all you got you might as well go home. I was probably a quarter throttle and he didn't pull very hard on me.
I could tell what kind of infiniti it was it was dark. It was a bigger one, four doors and dumbass driving it lol.
I don't know I just needed to vent I guess.

I for one like when people try and race me win or lose its fun.
But if the guy tried hit me I would want to get away from him.

I have raced a few of these guys im talking about. but like I said they cant drive. swerving all over place, getting to close to my lane. And the town I live in there is a butt load of cops. so If I catch them outside of town I will let them have it.

It weird though, mustang guys, Camaro guys, they all roll up to me complementing my car. these beemer and infiniti guys look at me like im a piece of dog doo.

Members online

No members online now.
Back