Incredible WAX

Blackspyder

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just tried Eagle One's NANOWAX, and the result is simply incredible, no more scrathes, no more white residue,here's the link if you wanna read more about this product www.eagleone.com/pages/nanotechnology , I have a black ls, and trust me it's the best wax i've ever used.

Go to my black on black thread, I waxed my car a week before taking the pics and she was still shiny and clean.

I doubt that posted pictures will really differentiate between Eagle One and any other wax application. I'll take his word for it and will give it a try on my black LS next time around, since I'm almost out of McGuire's Gold Class. I've used other Eagle One products and they've all been excellent.

Sorry but i don't have any close pix of the car, but i'll try to take some next time, and by the way don't u trust an ls brother ,lol :D

DSC00214.JPG

DSC00216.JPG

I use this tuff and its good stuff....Im still torn between this and the maguries tech wax both are amazing on the silver ls Im gonna try them both out side by side on the black jetta one day (if I see here again)

SilverLS said:
I use this tuff and its good stuff....Im still torn between this and the maguries tech wax both are amazing on the silver ls Im gonna try them both out side by side on the black jetta one day (if I see here again)

Yeah, I use the Meguiar's #26 and I've been wondering about this new "nano technology" ... I was hoping someone else would be the lab rat. :D

Just bought Meg. Gold Class or whatever not long ago so I am going to use this until I am almost out, I have heard good things about that Nano stuff though.

and black magic platinum synthetic liquid wax. i think meguires wins though.

Last edited:
If you guys like the products mentioned, please try www.zainobros.com, there is no comparison, it is by far the best product I've ever touched. I have two black vehicles and it blows everything else away. Use it for your polish and the spray after each wash, it's incredible. With the new zfx flash cure, it's the best and easiest wax out there, I can't believe nobody has mentioned it yet.

husker z .. you should post some pics of the zaino results. i would like to see it on another black ls. i think i`m gonna try it next though.

I use Zaino, and I'm not terribly impressed. I have three black vehicles, and used Zaino on my '01 Cobra. I can still see swirls in the paint, although it did make them better.

this guy i work with just spent about 90 bucks on zaino products for his 2006 charger , and he took and entire weekend applying everything. he was pissed when he came to work that monday and parked next to my car because he couldn`t see any difference in his shine compared to mine, with me using regular wax. i might try zaino though because i use a lil different technique than peopole around here.. just to see if it will impress me.

The thing about using Zaino is that you have to follow the instructions very specifically, or you will not get the results you want. It has to "cure" unlike most waxes, and if you don't let it, all you'll do is move the wax around when you are trying to remove it. I generally wax both of my black vehicles with the full treatment, twice a year and it takes me about 6 hours for the wash, wax and detail the inside. You can clean the interior while you wait for the wax to cure, it's pretty handy. I'll use meguires on inbetween waxes occasionally, but for the full detail job, there is nothing that I've used that is better than Zaino. But, like I said, if you don't follow the directions, or if you try to rush it, you won't be happy. The flash cure, ZFX, made a huge difference, it keeps you from having to wait for too long.

I don't have any pics of either my wife's LS or my pickup that would show it. Next time I do the full detail on either, I'll post the pics. Go to their website and check out some of their pics, or there are websites that go into great detail and compare zaino to other products. I'll see if I can't find it and post it.

i heard zymol was the best!...

for zaino... how many times can u clean the car with the 116 dollar cleaning kit? I have a guy in my area that waxes beautifully with clay and all that for 50 dollars.. including a wash, wax, and leather cleaner.. and suede cleaner as well for me

What have you all found that works best for surface abrasions!?!? I got a few spots on my 100K LS that could use a little TLC....

i tried zymol out and i still actually havea full bottle. lol. it smelled really good but i only did one side of my car with it. i eneded up stopping and goin back to the meguires tex wax to finish waxing for that day. but it does smell good though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back