In need of...

BanginLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Driver door, door lock actuator. if anyone can help me with this. The dealer wants to sell me the whole locking assembly for 160 and I only need the actuator.

I don't think the actuator is available by itself from Ford. What you may want to try someone like A-1 Cardone and see if they offer it by itself. They are a great remanufacturer by the way.

BanginLS said:
Driver door, door lock actuator. if anyone can help me with this. The dealer wants to sell me the whole locking assembly for 160 and I only need the actuator.

Pics?

Go on ebay or check junk yards you can usually find scrap parts like that that sell for cheap , but i found my door acuator at ebay good place to find car parts

i need the door LOCK actuator.. its not on ebay.. and there is no aftermarket company that makes it yet.. .. i have my door panel open, but i dont have pics of it... if u look at the lock on the door itself from inside the door panel.. u can see it.. if that helps.. (which i doubt)..

the manufacturer wants to sell me the whole thing..

pretty much.. i guess ima buy the whole thing.. i'll order it today... does anyone need the locking mechanism for the driver door without the door lock actuator? i will have one set for sale soon :(

BanginLS said:
i need the door LOCK actuator.. its not on ebay.. and there is no aftermarket company that makes it yet.. .. i have my door panel open, but i dont have pics of it... if u look at the lock on the door itself from inside the door panel.. u can see it.. if that helps.. (which i doubt)..

the manufacturer wants to sell me the whole thing..

No help. Need pics.

get-attachment.aspx

i have been TRYIN to post pics.. do u have an e-mail i can send it to.. i received an e-mail from team ford with the part i need

BanginLS said:
i have been TRYIN to post pics.. do u have an e-mail i can send it to.. i received an e-mail from team ford with the part i need

Post it.

And post pics too.

extremely!!!!!!!!!! i need the peice that number 8 plugs into.. which is also number 10.. but ten is the receiver arm AND lock system.. the lock system includes the door lock actuator.. thats what i need

Members online

No members online now.
Back