In dash for mark 8

cmcallister6

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a Kenwood dnx7140 6.95inch touch screen, anyone know if it'll fit in my 98 Mark?

Most double dins fit, I had to trim some of the opening for my Eclipse to fit

I had to trim my 95 a little bit for my Kenwood DDX3021 to fit. But yes, they fit.
It isn't just slap it on and call it done but it isn't difficult by any means either. Just take your time with it and it will turn out great :)

I had to trim my dash a little to make mine fit. It was taller but narrower than the stock 2DIN head unit. So I used some black weather strip to fill in the side gaps. But it will definitely fit.

As everyone has said, gotta trim the top and sometimes the sides a little. I used a DD kit for mustangs iirc. A little modding and it looks great compared to the ones that are just thrown in there with metal L brackets with 1/2" gaps all around it. No offence to those that do, I just couldn't look at that every day.

I had to trim my dash a little to make mine fit. It was taller but narrower than the stock 2DIN head unit. So I used some black weather strip to fill in the side gaps. But it will definitely fit.

This works too if you don't want to buy the kit and want the gaps filled. It does the job.

Members online

No members online now.
Back