In Dash DVD

for the price i guess its not top of the line :) but on the other hand u dont have that much to lose.ask the seller about the picture wuality and c if he has actaul pics. let me know ive been lookn for something just like this and for the price... well u cant beat it

Scott, my friend has the kenwood one you listed. All I can say is wow. It is amazing. The picture is great, the features are great, and the music keg is a great add on.

Itnate3, the quality is problem similar to the kenwood, just maybe a little less because of the price. Just find out who makes it, and the product number to learn a little more.

To be honest i wouldn't get that.. bet it won't last six months and plus i'm going to guess the processor isn't going to be real great which in turn makes the screen a little blurry when watching movies with a lot of action.. but thats just a guess from what i have seen with other people buying cheap dvd players.

SurfjaxLS said:
Scott, my friend has the kenwood one you listed. All I can say is wow. It is amazing. The picture is great, the features are great, and the music keg is a great add on.

Itnate3, the quality is problem similar to the kenwood, just maybe a little less because of the price. Just find out who makes it, and the product number to learn a little more.

Sweetness well I have to put it on the list of future items. I wish Alpine would make a similuar unit but they dont. Maybe when I am serious about it Alpine will release one. I am dreaming I know.
Wheels next!
PCM Flasher 2nd.
DVD Player in dash 3rd.

-Scott-

Yes, like the above post. You would have to make a custom trim to make this unit fit. I have a panasonic indash tv and its great. Ive had it for about 3 years and it works great.

ltnate3 said:

Ok this company has officially scared me away from this product. I didn't edit this at all. Here is their response:

Hi,

Thank you for your email. We would like to inform you that this item is a universal type which can fit your car.

Moreover, this item will come with all the wires and equipment for installation and it also enclsoe the English version manual so that you can follow it for installation. And this item is come from the Original Equipment Manufactory which the quality is similar with the bug brand such as Sharp.

We are looking forward to have the business with you.

Should you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again.

Regards,
Packy
Audio Image Electronics
Customer Service Department
ebay@ai-electronics.net

Anybody out there with a flip out screen? It looks like it blocks the message center and part of the air vents. I want a screen, but love the a/c too much to sacrifice a vent.

I had a flip out and yes it did block the buttons and vents but most of the time I keep the screen close anyway

Double din in din1/2!!!

Check this out.

stereo.jpg

WOW thats what I am talking about nice job!

-Scott-

might have to skip the rims and get this first HAHA

Well i get to post in this thread too for i have done the impossible also.. lol..
But this head unit has GPS also which is nice on 1 dvd.. which i love and have tested it many times while i am out traveling.. works great.

large.gif

oh and don't mind the mess on the passenger side. i never leave my car that dirty inside but was up till 3 or 4 in the morning trying to hook up the gps speed sensor wire and we was all tired out by that time..

I like also JD you need not worry props are being passed out to everyone today.

-Scott-

jdsimons said:
Well i get to post in this thread too for i have done the impossible also.. lol..
But this head unit has GPS also which is nice on 1 dvd.. which i love and have tested it many times while i am out traveling.. works great.

large.gif

oh and don't mind the mess on the passenger side. i never leave my car that dirty inside but was up till 3 or 4 in the morning trying to hook up the gps speed sensor wire and we was all tired out by that time..

What unit is that?

The plate is actually the face I removed from the factory head unit when it decided to quit just out of warranty. The surround trim is from a 2003 ford escape after market install kit. A friend of mine with time and patients on hand, meticulously cut the opening for the surround trim. We only had one shot at this and it turned out better than expected. We also utilized the metal factory brackets for stability. The install on this unit is more solid than the factory. Oh, and by way, I had to pass on the NAV option for now. I couldn’t fit it in the budget after replacing the entire system.

1 Kenwood DDX7015
1 JL 12W3V2D4
Diamond Audio M series in all doors
1 JL 500/5

This thing is mean and clean!!!

P6091275.jpg

P6091281.jpg

P6091278.jpg

man that looks way too sick!!! it should be illegal in at least 12 states.... Ill trade you my stock radio and some beer????

that is the Eclipse AVN 5435.. Real nice head with crystal clear monitor, looks nicer then some of the LCD screens i have seen for homes.

Members online

No members online now.
Back