Import and Truck Bash

Lickwid

LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been to the show? It's late in the summer but, I always attend the show. This past year is the first time I saw any Lincolns there. I'm kinda new here and don't really know anyone but I would really like to attend a few events this year. And maybe show everyone else some new fun.

I'll have to check up on the dates. Last year it was late august. About 5000 cars and trucks attended. Cruise fest in Ohio is another great all weekend gathering. I will figure out the dates and post them

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it's at raceway park and any car entered in the show can be run on the dragstrip for free.

Yes the site posted contains info on the indianapolis show. Rice is a large part of the show but it's always fun to get out there and smoke some hondas on the dragstrip. They also have a dyno onsite that anyone can use for a $50 fee. It is an all weekend event so the show is not the excitement. As soon as the sun goes down the hotel parking lots turn into a mini marde gras.

http://www.positiveforce-cc.net/66.36.161.160_CAR_SHOWS/import_truck_bash_2004.htm

Here are some pics from last year (at the show and hotels)

Check it out it really is quite an interesting event

Lickwid said:
Yes the site posted contains info on the indianapolis show. Rice is a large part of the show but it's always fun

Don't worry about the Rice it's just my little fun! Got to support the home teams!! LOL :Beer

But there are a bunch of Marks from this site I'd love to see on the track there showing the rice what Detroit can do!!!

I mean you can modify Detroit also!

Oh trust me I'm not worried about the rice but I would love to see more detroit at the show. Like the 300m in the the pic on the site I posted, I know it's chrysler but it belongs to a friend of mine. No go all show but it's a nice car anyways. I have another friend that claims he is taking his 3000gt vr4 to prove that no luxury car can beat him. I know I can't at this point but a few lvc people can I'm sure. I would Like someone to prove me right

Members online

No members online now.
Back