Im thinking to get the Mark VIII?

Jason_MarkVI

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, soon I will going to start work sometimes next week or so. I was thinking to buy other car for work. That way I do not want to drive my classic '80 Mark VI for work.

I would like to hear from you and which the best year to buy? Well, my budget is not really good right now. I was thinking to get from 1993-1996 Mark VIII? LSC is nice to own it. I like to get '97-98 Mark VIII, but its so expensive.

However, today, I just spotted 1995 Mark VIII at the Ford dealership and here some photos:

1995_LINCOLN_MARK_VIII_MARK_VIII_112500kms_Coupe_Blue_Automatic_Cylinder_8_Gas_Air_Con.jpg

1995_LINCOLN_MARK_VIII_MARK_VIII_112500kms_Coupe_Blue_Automatic_Cylinder_8_Gas_Air_Con.jpg

1995_LINCOLN_MARK_VIII_MARK_VIII_112500kms_Coupe_Blue_Automatic_Cylinder_8_Gas_Air_Cond.jpg

This car is selling for $8,998.00 CAD...approx about $7,937.51 USD. The car kilometers is 112,500, that mean approx 69 904 miles on it.

I will not buy it right away..I need to shop around wisely...

Jason

If you're paying cash, don't buy from a dealer. You'll save thousands.
As far as I'm concerned, there's no difference between 93-96 models, pick the best one you find. The 96 LSC model sometimes comes with better headlights- that's why they are the most desirable.

Calabrio said:
If you're paying cash, don't buy from a dealer. You'll save thousands.
As far as I'm concerned, there's no difference between 93-96 models, pick the best one you find. The 96 LSC model sometimes comes with better headlights- that's why they are the most desirable.

or all gen 2's have hid's :headbang:

Yep, way too much money. The car dealerships want way too much for these cars. You're much better off finding a private party to buy from.

That's actually a beautiful looking car. What I hear, is that there's not many opportunities to buy a Mark VIII up there? That is high. There is the old adage "You get what you pay for." Good luck with your search. It's always good to see someone buying a Mark VIII.

Enjoy!

Greg

KC96LSC said:
That's actually a beautiful looking car. What I hear, is that there's not many opportunities to buy a Mark VIII up there? That is high. There is the old adage "You get what you pay for." Good luck with your search. It's always good to see someone buying a Mark VIII.

Enjoy!

Greg

Yes this car is beauitful. I have seen this car in person at the dealership, its really nearly MINT. I have to agreed with you, there's not many Mark VIII in Canada, that is why sometimes always high. If I want cheaper, but its will get high milages and rust.

Jason

I can sell you my Gen 2 for less than that shipped to you. I am asking $6000 usd, plus shipping it would be less than that gen 1. LMK

Members online

No members online now.
Back