Interior: Grey, Leather
Mileage: 93,000
moon roof
CD changer
heated seats
keyless entry
Tinted glass
Air bags

anything this year I have to look for ??

1999conti.jpg

99-02 conti's are pretty damn solid. From what I seen the most reliable Lincolns for the years. 90k should have been a trans fluid change. They recomend every 30k on these. Make sure to drive it, feel for misses, trans shifts smooth. It should be real smooth, .5-1 second between 1st to second shift. Check drivers bottom heating seat element to make sure it works. Also I would check inside of the maf to see what it looks like inside.

Bought my 99 continental in feb 2008 with 55000 miles on it. One month shy of 2 years, I've put 26000 miles on it. Owned 2 cadillac sevilles before this continental, and the lincoln has been a much better vehicle. I do regular maintenance, and had the transmission fluid changed, not flushed, at 60k, and will be doing it again at 90k. I've had no service repairs, other than routine maintenance, and I couldn't be more pleased the way this auto has performed. My nickname for my last seville was many pesos, and it went through 4 water pumps, and I don't even want to go back to all the other problems. My 99 continental has been great, but I do religiously service it, exactly to the owners manual specs. Hope this helps. Bill.

Members online

No members online now.
Back