I'm Starting to Plan the 08 Beach Party

wait i just said i wanted to take things apart, putting them back together wasnt my job.... it was Davids.... :lol:

Well I'll let you use my tools and you can take appart :shifty: anything that isn't mine..:D

oooo... this could be a baaaaaaad thing.....lol

Lets see how many people walk away from their cars now...

ok wait a min, where did all these rules come from? :gr_devil:

Hmm, I may be interested in attending, I'll have to see if I can talk the wife into watching the kids for a couple days.

I will see how things go in late May early June then let you know if i can make it for my first beach party.That pig roast is mighty tempting and i will be willing to pitch in my part

Hmm, I may be interested in attending, I'll have to see if I can talk the wife into watching the kids for a couple days.

If nothing else come down for the day.. you live close enough...

Would love to get an LS owner to attend... Funny that it seem that only Mark VIII owners like to get together for these meets...

Would love to get an LS owner to attend... Funny that it seem that only Mark VIII owners like to get together for these meets...

Only Mark VIII owners. :D

I would have to stay at least one night if there is beer around. :D

it was like 3 years ago the last time I got to stay away from home overnight. But kids are so worth it right?

girls004bg0.jpg

Only Mark VIII owners. :D

Well there is Pepps and Conti.. those Odd Balls...:p

Oh but Pepps you are alway talking about getting a Mark VIII:rolleyes:

I would have to stay at least one night if there is beer around. :D

That's true.... Well you could be like Bryan and just leave at 3 AM to head back to Milwaukee. :shifty: Not sure if he did that sober...

yay!!!! the wife finally booked the room!!!

About time... remember motel fills up fast... only 2 in town...

Why is it I never count.:rolleyes:

Because you own a Mark VIII.... I figure it's your Mark VIII side that keeps bringing you to the meets... even though you bring your LS... I sure hope to see more LS members at the meet... I think they are scared.... you better be at this one Patrick... LOL

it was like 3 years ago the last time I got to stay away from home overnight. But kids are so worth it right?

So true... So true....

Well there is Pepps and Conti.. those Odd Balls...:p

Oh but Pepps you are alway talking about getting a Mark VIII:rolleyes:

Odd Balls me and Conti, nah i don't think so :D . I know that i always talk about it but it's always a money thing with me my job doesn't pay what i want it to. I do know where there is a Mark VII that might be for sale. :D

Staff online

Members online

Back