I'm pretty sure my Lincoln is No More...

- 2001 LS earns double-five-star frontal safety rating from the federal government
- 2004 LS earns “Best Pick” safety rating from Insurance Institute for Highway Safety

earned!

refer to our gas mileage posts, lol.
LMAO. Theres really nothin I can do but either complain or deal with the prices of gas. No matter what I say or how much I may b*tch about it, the Big Wigs aren't gonna do anything about it. So I just get some balls about it and move one. And the whole "gas saver" vehicle is not in my vocabulary. Being 6'4 almost completely limits me to larger vehicles. That and being mildly claustrophobic:D
Anyway, here are only 2 pix i could find in my other phone. I'll describe what you are lookin @...

2e6dd31d1624.jpg

^This is the front passenger side. As you can kinda see, the front window area is caved in and my fender has been thoroughly "taken care of" (Hard to see I know)

25043c74e29b.jpg

^This is the driver's side front. Took quite a beating if i may say so myself. Though the bumper appears to be attached, it wasn't. The "tow truck man" basically shoved it back on so that it wouldn't fly off on the journey to the lot.

I'm still lookin for the rest of the pictures so bare with me lol

Members online

Back