I'm pretty sure my Lincoln is No More...

$m0k3LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
This past Sunday night, I was headin to a friend's house for a get together. I took the interstate so as to arrive early. On my path there, there was a short stretch of interstate that had no lights on either side of the road. I was in a slight curve in this darkness and decided I wanted to change a song on my radio. As soon as I change the song, I look up and there is this car directly in front of me with NO LIGHTS ON (Keep in mind, there is still no light other than my headlights). I swerved to the right of this jackass. In doing so, the rear end jumped out to the left then the car spun almost a complete 180 across 2 lanes of highway into a decently wooded area to the right of the interstate. As I am slidin, now backwards, I hit on tree around the rear passenger side door, creasing the door closed and bending the rear pass. wheel out of place. The first tree sent me into a violent couple of spins. Around the 3rd spin, the Lincoln began to tip over on the passenger side. Before it could tip, I hit another tree, caving in the front passenger side area of the roof and door pitching glass all over me. Again I spin viciously, due to light rain earlier in the day makin all the grass down there very slick. On my last 2 spins, the Lincoln hit a tree which ripped the front end up and set off the air bags, throwin even more glass on me. I sit there for a moment and notice my headlights (oddly) are still on, shining into a see of Kudzoo and tree branches. I crack my door and see smoke inside the car. It was only from the air bag. I hear some one yellin but in my numerous spins, I was hard pressed to figure out which way was up. So I yelled out to the voice I heard and soon found my direction and simple fought my way through the vines and made my way up the hill. My injuries: 1 piece of glass in the forehead (a pin prick at best) and 3 small cuts on the top of my wrist. Also s stung left side of the face from the air bag. GOD is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD:rolleyes: I'm waitin on the pictures to come back from my insurance company so that I can post them here.

Comments???

Holly S! I'll be the first to say your one lucky guy! God IS good ha. Glad to hear your in good shape tho! What do you think Insurance is gonna pay? This def calls for some pics too...

Last edited:
GOD IS GOOOOOD! lincolns are replaceable,there will never be another you!
just be glad that you're here to tell this story and give thanks to the one that made it possible.

you are blessed to be alive. pics asap. i want 2 see what the ls went through.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are ok! Sundenly feel sooooo much safer in my car knowing the beating it went through and you emerged ok! I almost dont want to see the pics!

Glad to hear your alright. Was the guy talking to you the one with the headlights off? I've been driving to work in the morning and ran up behind a car with no lights on it doing 50 while I was pushing 75-80, scared the :q:q:q:q right out of me.

Glad to hear you are okay as well. God is truely good. I feel a lot safer too hearing that people have been in some pretty bad crashes but come out with minor cuts.

Glad to hear you're doing relatively well. The good news is that camthman is wanting to get rid of his LS. :D

Damn, dude!

The LS is a pretty safe car. Anyone remember that thread that someone posted of the wrecked LS with the moonroof still intact?

Yep, I found that one. Our moonroofs are indestructible :D

LScrash.jpg

Wow, what a story. Glad you walked away from that!

Did that no-lights dude stop? If not I wonder if insurance will say it's your fault for losing control.

Hell no! I found that pic when I searched for lincoln ls on photobucket.

well glad u ok, no one could have seen this coming, but keep moving foward if u here is for a great reason!

Good to know you're okay. That wreck sounds bad.

Reminds me of a couple weeks ago I was on my motorcycle and a guy in front of me had both brake lights out. Almost wrecked but there was a shoulder and I just squeezed by. Lights are common sense.

Now mine doesn't look as bad as the one Pektel posted but its enough to total it out. Oh yea, my sunroof was still intact as well lol. Honestly, in the middle of my lumberjacking, i felt pretty safe, even as it started to tip over (Though it didn't succeed in doing so, damn tree=]) I'm just happy that I'm still walkin and all that good stuff. I'm not too sure what the insurance company is going to give me but I do need a new car. I'm thinkin of movin towards an SUV tho. I'd rather sit off of the ground now I guess. Lincoln LS's are pretty solidly designed...=]

Rubbish... get another LS!

We still want pics of your ride. I definitely think someone was watching over you that night though, from the way you describe the crash.

God is real good your blessed to still be here

I strongly suggest you get up from your keyboard and go buy a lotto ticket.

And remember who told you to do so... did I mention sharing ??

I strongly suggest you get up from your keyboard and go buy a lotto ticket.

And remember who told you to do so... did I mention sharing ??

Lol. I think I'll do that! This isn't the first time I've been spared. I had an accident a few years back where I was speedin and lost control, hit a guard rail @ about 80, and walked away laughing and unharmed, and back in October, the 8th to be exact, my cousin and i were robbed. He was shot in the knee and had to lose his leg from above the knee down. I had a pistol to my head...but I'm still here unharmed... Needless to say, I've seen my fair share of violence, drama, whatever you want to call it, and, Glory be to God, I'm still here virtually unharmed...

Members online

No members online now.
Back