I'm not gettin that 93 LSC.$$$

Jerrwayne

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I misunderstood the price of a 93 Mark VIII LSC.A coworker told me the other day that he new where this car was.Gararge kept.He thinks it has never even been in the rain or even maybe the dark.26,000 miles,white,mint condition.He said that he drove it for the people who inherited this car.He knows the history.A family friend who even photografted their wedding.And he' a Towncar owner.Welllll .Gulp! They want $12,000 for it.He said they are rich.I told him then they could afford to keep it because they wouldn't get it unless someone just wanted that car real bad because that was way too high. What do yall think it's worth?:eek:

Jerrwayne said:
I misunderstood the price of a 93 Mark VIII LSC.A coworker told me the other day that he new where this car was.Gararge kept.He thinks it has never even been in the rain or even maybe the dark.26,000 miles,white,mint condition.He said that he drove it for the people who inherited this car.He knows the history.A family friend who even photografted their wedding.And he' a Towncar owner.Welllll .Gulp! They want $12,000 for it.He said they are rich.I told him then they could afford to keep it because they wouldn't get it unless someone just wanted that car real bad because that was way too high. What do yall think it's worth?:eek:

You could buy a 1993 Ferrari for 12000, why spend that for a Mark that you can buy all day long for 2500..........makes NO sense !!!!!!!!!!!

exactly

I thought he ment 1,200.Yes I know that if the car is in the emaculent condition he says it's in that $1,200 would be a good deal but when he roled his eyes and looked real funny when I said that I would buy it for 1,200 and he said NO that it was $$$12,000$$$*@`#!. Well I told him that I didn't believe that they would get over 5,000 for it unless someone just really wanted it real bad and they didn't know what they could get such for if they looked around he looked at me like I was bsn him.O'well they just don't know. Thanks for the info and opinions.I agree.:rolleyes:

Rich a$$ people are d1cks! Why the hell would any1 in their right mine purchase a 93 for 12000? sheesh. I remember seeing a black 94 for like 8000 with 20k miles on it.

I agree

they seem to think that someone would pay them boo koo bucks for their stinky farts.;) O'well.Not me.They can keep that one in their museum.That garage that they'v had it in at their house sence daddy died.:p

I thought this was a Mark VIII forum? How could you hate on a 20k mile 93 Mark VIII when they cost 40k brand new. Sure you might have paid <5k for your Mark VIII but others paid more. Sure 12k might be a bit much but how many more 20k mile 93 Mark VIII's are out there?

yeh, and in my opinion, i wish they did sell like that. those 96 impalas go for 12-16k and our cars go for around 5k? i think it should be the other way around.

[dripping sarcasm]
That's almost as good a deal as those 86 Mark VIII's you see advertised on ebay all the time... super rare 1986 Mark VIII... droool... wish I could get my hands on one of those!
[/dripping sarcasm]

Members online

No members online now.
Back