I'm Back

JoeyGood

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Well it's been quite a while since I've been on here and I'm glad to see the site is still going strong..

I've been busy going to places all over the world (JOB REQUIRED). Allot has happened since i last was on here some good and some BAD, one BAD being getting TBONED by a ricer (i was OK but the MARK took most of the hit) The Passenger door and quarter got hit real hard (when i saw the aftermath when i got out of the car to look and it took all my might and i mean ALL MY MIGHT not to really hurt this kid) I was just starting out from a red light when he plowed into me. I did what i could to hold myself back from really tearing in to this kid till the cops showed up. He fessed up when the cops came and told them he ran the light cuz he wasn't paying attention and he did get a ticket also.

Bright side is that the car is getting fixed and all paid for by his insurance company. Got this real good body guy working on it . he actually went out and bought a clean mark and using the parts from that. When i seen the progress the other day it looked like he took the whole passenger side of the mark he bought and put it on my mark ( i was like WOW). Weld marks were smooth as a baby's bottom and not one wave at all. He took out the whole interior and is going to paint the whole car over Total charge to the insurance company was 6,900 which they gave me hell about and tried to total the car but i wouldn't have none of that (told them i would sue for metal anguish and sentimental value let alone the car is a special interest car with only 54K on it.. Guess who WON? :D ) I should have it back by the end of next week if no problems arise. (Sorry no pics of the damage, I just couldn't bare to look at it like that let alone take pics, But i will take some new pics when my baby comes back)

Welcome back, i was wondering where you had gone to. That sucks about the Mark but it's good that it is getting fixed. :cool:

Welcome back, i was wondering where you had gone to. That sucks about the Mark but it's good that it is getting fixed. :cool:

Hey Pep.

thanks, been a while buddy. How ya been? Just passed by the body guy to give him the check from the insurance ppl. He had just taken it off the chasi machine and said it didn't need any chasi work so that's a plus, he's got the whole interior out and everything looks like he'll start painting sometime this week

Hey Pep.

thanks, been a while buddy. How ya been? Just passed by the body guy to give him the check from the insurance ppl. He had just taken it off the chasi machine and said it didn't need any chasi work so that's a plus, he's got the whole interior out and everything looks like he'll start painting sometime this week

I have been doing ok for the most part, just chillin. :cool:

welcome back joey, sux about your markviii, but cool your gettin it fixed, it dont take much to total these babys out

welcome back to the family. glad to see someone stand their ground and better to see a younger one standup for their actions. glad no one hurt but feelings. the old man jd.

welcome back joey, sux about your markviii, but cool your gettin it fixed, it dont take much to total these babys out

Thanks, I know and they tried give me the whole total out speech but i think what saved me was the low miles and my cocky attitude :D and quick thinking to mention the word SUE ;) The adjuster turn pale when he heard it :D

welcome back to the family. glad to see someone stand their ground and better to see a younger one standup for their actions. glad no one hurt but feelings. the old man jd.

Thanks JD

update and PICS to I'm Back

OK so i got her back last week and she looks good as new. Took some pics with my Cell Phone but ASAP I'll take some real pics

She's turning heads again :)

Check it out !

First 2 are where she was hit bad (front quarter and rear of door below the pillar was the spot)

1010081129.jpg

1010081129a.jpg

1010081130.jpg

1010081130a.jpg

1010081130b.jpg

1010081131.jpg

1010081131a.jpg

1010081132.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back