idle control

Jokken, did you ever find a fix to the idle speed problem? I have the same car with 93,000 on it. Won't idle down quickly when releasing the throttle and the idle speed jumps around a lot. Any info would be helpful.

Hey guys I had a code for aic and I changed it bought brand new and still the code pops up for it. The car runs fine though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same code for the aic which I replaced

There is no "code for the AIC." (I think that you actually mean "IAC", but there is no code that says that is bad either.)

Post the actual five character OBDII code. There aren't any codes that say point blank "go and replace this part." All the OBDII codes tell you what the symptom is, and they point you to which troubleshooting procedure to start with to find the real problem. If you really want help, then post that code and accept that you will have to do such testing as you are directed to do. If you just want to rant and throw parts at it, then...

The same code for the aic which I replaced

well that offers no help to us at all, which in turns drastically effects the help we can offer you...

with that being said, I would say you should check fuse 37* or 52*, that is my best guess with the info you have provided so far.

*now with the actual code, we may be able to offer something other than two numbers I just picked out of my head

There is no "code for the AIC." (I think that you actually mean "IAC", but there is no code that says that is bad either.)

I was an AIC in the Navy.... I can't remember the job "code"....

Members online

No members online now.
Back