Ice Ice Baby build thread

Yep off CL,they where suppose to be $50 but I screwed up with cash I brought and only had 48 dollars in my pocket. He took it and said no problem. They are alumacoated and off a 396 Nova. I just kept looking on CL's for long tubes for 50 dollars. They are worth it totally for all the bends and tubes.

I'm lucky if I can get $25 for a set like that.

I have a new set of HPC coated superstock Hooker headers for my BBC Biscayne that I've been trying to sell for years :rolleyes:

I'm lucky if I can get $25 for a set like that.

I have a new set of HPC coated superstock Hooker headers for my BBC Biscayne that I've been trying to sell for years :rolleyes:
I have never seen a set of long tubes on CL for 25. One guy was selling 2 sets for 50 but would not sell one plus they where wrong dia. I have been looking for these since I got ice. I could have got new weld up kit from Jegs for 110 but I like to save $60 any day.

Not much. I got into running my mustang drag car this year and that eat my money and time. LOL What updates you looking for?

I like hearing the ET of the T/A friend at work has one.....looking forward to handing him his ass next spring :Beer

Well that might be alittle hard. After I did plugs in his car he cranked out a best of 13.4X .Auto on stock street tires.

Members online

Back