i yous a Speed Jack when Jacking up my car

B

bigdog1279

I was wondering Where do i put the jack in the front of the car i know where it gose when i jack it up on the side but can i jack it from the front to life both front wheel at the same time and dose any one have a diafram or a pictur i could see so i know where to lift from

I'd prop it up by the oil pan of course...JUST KIDDING!!! You can jack the car up by any point on the frame or the crossmember. DO NOT JACK IT UP BY THE OIL PAN!!!!!!!!!! LOL :N

i don,t know why maybe my eyes are bad but i havn,t seen the fram not from the front LOL
and that was funny ones
hey if the ening ever dies ill probly jack it up like that then see if i can get it to run for a whyll burn it
then call the insurance and tell them i did somthing bad and it,s cover under liability i think LOL

There are four notches under the car where the jack is supposed to be placed. You will see them in front of the driver and passenger doors (under the body where the frame begins) and in the back, in front of the tires, same place as the front.

Good luck.

ok thank you
but that wasn,t the ?
the ? i asked was there do you got from the front of the car like to jack of both front wheels at the same time

bigdog1279 said:
ok thank you
but that wasn,t the ?
the ? i asked was there do you got from the front of the car like to jack of both front wheels at the same time

the engine and tranny sit in a boxed frame.you can jack it up this way ,but the safest way is to jack up each side in the area of the notch and use jackstands for support.there are two skidplates beside the front notches that will support the jack so you can put stands in the notches.also always turn off air susp.before those wheels leave the ground. :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back