I welcome myself to the lucky LS riders tribe!

LS6_5SPD

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
First of all I want to say hi everybody and introduce myself, my name is Miguel, almost 23 years old living in Miami area. I just got my LS and I love it!
So its a 2000 V6 5spd 127k miles :( but considering I got it for 4500 with a clean title... :) Anyways it really doesnt look like a 127k miles car! its in a great condition! however a fresh paint job will help along with new titns! The interior is near perfect, it may have 2 or 3 details but barely noticeable. So my dad (mehcanic) opened up the valve covers and the engine looks like a low miles one, its not even dirty! I guess its because it was well taken care of, see the guy I bought it from doesnt know anything about cars other than they need gas and tune ups. When I went to see the car he showed me all the Lincoln dealer invoices and man! they were like 5 thousand! he's 2nd owner and got it on 2001 with 22k miles, so I took a look a them and wow, he took the car to the lincoln dealer cause one of the tires was low!!!! lol and the labor hour at that dealer costs $123! :eek: all oil changes at less than 3k miles, air filter every other oil change, he really took care of it, or I may say he really spent money on it! it has new rotors and pads with warranty and new tires.
so its been 3 weeks already and Im ready to modify! they guy gave an extra set of headlights which are better than the ones in the car right now but I polished em and got a bit better (those in the car). So with that extra pair of headlights I wanna put projectors, angel eyes, want to remove the yellow plastic of the turn signals and 6000k hids as well as in the fog lights. I have a sound system and a 17" monitor to put in it too, Im just waiting for my birthday to arrive on 10-16 to get me an Pioneer Avic D3 and install it all and eventually customize the system in the trunk, then I want to lower it and inch or an 1.5" does anybody know if somebody sells adjustable springs and struts for the LS? then some day I'll add 19s or 20s staggered, not sure about chrome or black n chrome lipps.

Please can somebody point me to the best way to lower it?
Does anybody know how will that affect the driveability or the car?

Here are a few pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2913346

Members online

Back