i was just wondering...

You hope one gives a 1????????

Is that you?

I think there is potential.I 'd like to see more/different pics.

unstoppable said:
You hope one gives a 1????????

Is that you?

I think there is potential.I 'd like to see more/different pics.

man its that evil site again.... so many people i know are on it :give

LSCGODDESS98 said:
Just curious about something...i was wondering if u guys or girls wanna rate this...it's a 1 thru 10 thing,10 being top notch,and of course 1 is -ick, which i hope one give's.
ok here it is :)
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NQGEG8B&key=NTA

:p

:steering :L

I already asked if you were married or not! If not, let me know when you're in town. (I'm turning this site in to an online datine service, how pathetic!!!)

Jibit said:
i'm a long time married,with child,who enjoys lifes most wants that life can offer

if you click on the click here to meet me button, it shows a little prodile . :W

maxmk8 said:
if you click on the click here to meet me button, it shows a little prodile . :W

I'm not that quick. It figures, can't ever find a girl that's single, good looking, and into cars! I don't think anymore exist.

SHe's married Dave --

But that wouldnt really matter to either you or I now would it? :D

Joeychgo said:
SHe's married Dave --

But that wouldnt really matter to either you or I now would it? :D

No comment! Actually, not to offend anyone but....my lady wouldn't need to ask if she was beautiful because she would hear from me all the time.

Joeychgo said:
YOU said that -- I didnt --- BUT :I

This thread went straight to the gutter!!! So are guys saying you like to tie people down and be commanding or are you two just fantasizing again!

IM not saying ANYTHING else.......... :)

your right though, this conversation went south FAST

Shemale ?
A couple of my friends send pix back and forth to see if they can tell if the are "hung" or not (by looking from the chest up ). :eek:

She is pretty no question,
but I thought it may be a "trick" question.
Sorry

Am I supposed to rate the parrot or the blond? 9 for the parrot, 9 for the girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol...I think she was talking too much with polly :p

If you fluffed your feathers the right way you'd be pretty cute. :)

You guys are funny you are all looking at different people ... refresh this page and click the link again to the parrot , now click to see the person its a different person... :Bang ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back