I Want To Make A Web Page! HELP*PLEH! ! !

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I want a web page that I can go to www.mylincoln.com or whatever. How hard is it to do? How do you upload photos and what not? How much a year? What do I look for? Where should I go?

Any Comment Are Very Helpful!
Ramsey

It's not really that hard at all. If you want a domain name, you'll have to buy the domain from a domain registration service. Domains are cheap, like $15/year. Webspace is pretty cheap as well, $10/month being pretty standard, with cheaper and more expensive options out there.

You can also get free webspace as part of joining a club or community. You won't be able to have your own domain with a package like this though.

I have a server that I rent space from if you want your own domain. Email or PM me and I can set everything up for you. I'll also help you with uploading files or answering any questions you may have. As part of LvC, I'll discount my normal $10/month rate for you.

Kale

Sifrino3 said:
I want a web page that I can go to www.mylincoln.com or whatever. How hard is it to do? How do you upload photos and what not? How much a year? What do I look for? Where should I go?

Any Comment Are Very Helpful!
Ramsey
Ramsey.
I've only been making web sites since 1997. Why didn't you call me? :dunce:

I just remember you had your site. . . It seems a lil intence for me and got to talk my self into it again. I would love to get a site made for my car. Where I can put millions of pictures on.

Sifrino3 said:
I just remember you had your site. . . It seems a lil intence for me and got to talk my self into it again. I would love to get a site made for my car. Where I can put millions of pictures on.
Dude. There are TONS of places like where I met you (CarDomain.com) that have online tools for the HyperText Mark-up Language impaired.
Search for:
"free web site" creation hosting easy tools
just as stated above and let me know who you choose.

Members online

No members online now.
Back