i told you i feel like being mean to ricers today.

ekenkade

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i think it;s because i've seen like 8 today, or i just need to laugh at something, but here laugh with me all!!!!

2sm.jpg

3sm.jpg

4sm.jpg

82005asm.jpg

812005sm.jpg

the marines have the right idea, but i think this is a little drastic

hmmwvaccident-1.jpg

The funny thing is that the person that owns that Honda,probebly thinks they got something great.

Hmmmm... You guys are awful fast to judge...

Just because the Hatch hasn't been painted doesn't mean that it doesn't have alot of time and money into it.

Don't be so ignorant just because you are all about your lincoln. Yeah they are nice cars but think about how much it pisses you off if someone called your Mark VIII a thunderbird... And you hate when they bring Grandma or Pa into it right???

1. That Hatch has done a nice job of molding RSX taillights into it as well as a nice set of projectors, It looks like it has a swap done to it, probably a B18C or something along that line which wasn't easy. Its red topped which could mean a DOHC screamer. Also its that kit isn't audacious... It fits well with the car as do the rims. Its obviously getting ready for paint... Just because someone owns/drives a honda does not make them a ricer...

2. That looks like a GTP with a ram air hood... SO WHAT? the GTX had a ram air on it, why not its brother?

3. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with that truck but Whatever...

Being a "ricer" is akin to being Ignorant... NOT to driving an import

*steps off soap box

Members online

No members online now.
Back