i sure hope this forum can make my life easier

shaun_nivens

New LVC Member
Reaction score
HI! Guys. My names shaun nivens. im from salem missouri and i own a 2003 lincoln ls 3.9 l v8 with 165xxx miles on it. shes a family car i couldnt begin to guess how many skittles, mnm's and gummy bears my back seats have eaten. i currently am having problems with some speed sensor. i was wondering if any of you guys new what speed sensor exactly i needed to replace. there was a thread on here that described my symptoms perfectly. here is a link you may have to copy and paste because i dont know how to use this forum yet but am sure will learn. Vehicle Speed Sensor wire location here is a quote from that thread of what is going on with my licoln."I have a 2003 Lincoln LS V8 with 120XXX miles. Im having a problem with my speedometer working. There are times that my speedometer will work and times that it wont, but it chooses not to work more than actually work... When it works, the car runs great, no problems and not lights are on. When it doesnt work, ABS, Traction, Park Brake light, and Check Engine light are all on. On the message center, Service Park Break, Check Transmission, Check Traction Control, and ETC Engine failsafe mode are on." if i need to get the exact codes from autozone then please let me know and i will get them tomorrow.

HI! Guys. My names shaun nivens. im from salem missouri and i own a 2003 lincoln ls 3.9 l v8 with 165xxx miles on it. shes a family car i couldnt begin to guess how many skittles, mnm's and gummy bears my back seats have eaten. i currently am having problems with some speed sensor. i was wondering if any of you guys new what speed sensor exactly i needed to replace. there was a thread on here that described my symptoms perfectly. here is a link you may have to copy and paste because i dont know how to use this forum yet but am sure will learn. Vehicle Speed Sensor wire location here is a quote from that thread of what is going on with my licoln."I have a 2003 Lincoln LS V8 with 120XXX miles. Im having a problem with my speedometer working. There are times that my speedometer will work and times that it wont, but it chooses not to work more than actually work... When it works, the car runs great, no problems and not lights are on. When it doesnt work, ABS, Traction, Park Brake light, and Check Engine light are all on. On the message center, Service Park Break, Check Transmission, Check Traction Control, and ETC Engine failsafe mode are on." if i need to get the exact codes from autozone then please let me know and i will get them tomorrow.

Hi Shaun. I am new here too. I have a 02 LS v8. I have asked some questions and have received invaluable information! Their postings have put me in contact with companies that make retrofit timing chains kits, with metal parts in place of flimsy plastic parts put on at factory and modified servos that have an added O-ring. I don't know what a servo does in the tranny, but it is much improved. The info acquired here has made it possible for me to keep and repair my son's gift to me. And both companies provided excellent customer service!!! You've come to the right place!!!!!!!!

The 2003 lincoln ls that i previously had was the biggest POS ive ever owned. thank god the ppl at the dealership gave me 800 bucks trade in on a 2015 buick verano! i hope and pray that lincoln goes bankrupt for being so corrupted deep down in their souls. matthew mconnaghey can kiss both sides of my ass.

Members online

Back