Reaction score
Meet Lisa:

lisa1.jpg

lisa2.jpg

lisa3.jpg

lisa3.jpg

lisa2.jpg

lisa1.jpg

Looks like you've posted a lot, but I don't remember you. What was your previous ride? Btw nice buy.

I've been on since 2005, but not as much in the last couple years. I had an 04 v6 before. It was the base model with only the adjustable pedals for options, not even a sunroof. Bought it with 22k on it and traded in at 129k last week.

Lucy:

lucy1.jpg

lucy2.jpg

lucy1.jpg

lucy2.jpg

I like Lisa much better! Welcome back! Looks great!

nice creampuff. black interior?

..youre smart not to post your plates on here, there were a few members talking about how even the gen 1 ls's with kbb of like $500 were worth stealing.. they would probably make a special trip to arkansas for yours!
<kidding>

Ugh. You guys and your colors, my off white never did grow on me. These cars really look special in dark colors, I'll have to consider painting it later.

Your new one looks nice.

nice creampuff. black interior?
Thanks, I had to drive to Fort Worth, TX to get it.
Yes it has:
Black interior
Navigation with THX
Sunroof
HID
Heated/Cooled seats
Memory pedals
etc.

..youre smart not to post your plates on here, there were a few members talking about how even the gen 1 ls's with kbb of like $500 were worth stealing.. they would probably make a special trip to arkansas for yours!
<kidding>

The car does attract a lot more attention than my last one. I got several compliments just today. No need to make my information easy to come by. :shifty:

[/COLOR]
The car does attract a lot more attention than my last one. I got several compliments just today. No need to make my information easy to come by. :shifty:

You should probably black out the reflection of your license plate in the bumper then...

/trolling for fun

Congrats on the replacement! I'm in the process of finding a replacement for my 2000.

Ugh. You guys and your colors, my off white never did grow on me. These cars really look special in dark colors, I'll have to consider painting it later.

Your new one looks nice.

After I did all I cold to the ivory pearl tricoat on mine, I have it to where it doesn't bother me.

This old LS owner, fbird18, has my favorite LS color:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/showthread.php?52933-Pektel-Fbird18-Pics

i dont blame you..
i was really just busting those guys balls..

FW is a nice haul from bentonville!

It was a long day to Fort Worth and back from Bentonville. But worth the haul. My 04 v6 did the 400 mile trip in one tank, and the 06 just the same recording 25.0 mpg.

The List:
First mod was the strut tower covers from jmtiseio.
Next is either the K&N intake or LED fogs and interiors.
I need a buffer and various detailing supplies
I like the wheels, but will need new tires before winter this year.
This is probably where it stops until the wife gets her next car.

Other items:
The navigation graphics are outdated and I'd like to replace the head unit to play DVDs.
Speakers & amp as needed
Upgraded rotors/pads & SS lines

I've considered:
Winter wheels & tires
No bigger than 19" summer wheels
Lowering springs
A different spoiler

It was a long day to Fort Worth and back from Bentonville. But worth the haul. My 04 v6 did the 400 mile trip in one tank, and the 06 just the same recording 25.0 mpg.

The List:

Other items:
The navigation graphics are outdated and I'd like to replace the head unit to play DVDs.
Speakers & amp as needed

I've considered:
Winter wheels & tires
Lowering springs
A different spoiler

Shameless plug.....I have a KKM for sale........ Post #56.....

great buy man , i wish I could have found one with that mileage , what was the price if I may ask? You should definitely get that KKM , i got mine and im happy :cool:

The List:

Other items:
Speakers & amp as needed

I've considered:
Winter wheels & tires
Lowering springs
A different spoiler

yea the same gas mileage doesnt shock me.. wish i had found a deal on a v8 instead of the v6 for that very reason. i dont need two ls's and im in this one til its dead. 80k on a rebuilt salvage, no way out and it doesnt make sense financially to get out of it.. so its sadly gonna be my daily beater til hydrogen cell cars are under like $5k..

great buy man , i wish I could have found one with that mileage , what was the price if I may ask? You should definitely get that KKM , i got mine and im happy :cool:

I missed an 04 LSE v8 in PA with 5,900 miles on it in January for $18,900. I've seen a couple 06s locally with 75-100k on them for ~$10k. But to get this one home with under 29,000 miles was a blessing. I hope to put another 100k on this car before the next trade. It does not have heated rear seats but I can't see any other missing option. I paid $11,170 cash + $3k for the trade-in.

I have the KKM from my last LS. I'll see if that one fits. I could not run it for the summer without a heat shield though. That is the biggest advantage to the K&N kit in my opinion; nice filter and heat shield.

thats a great deal , i traded in my charger plus 1000 cash for my 06 Ls with 60k on it , couldnt find a better Ls in my area , i have a kkm with heatshield and it works great

20140326_142606.jpg

20140322_164350.jpg

IMG_20140412_141227.jpg

Lisa is Be-u-t-ful. Mine will need a complete paint job and polishing by a cheerleading team before it'll look half that nice.

Mike

She is beautiful. The paint is fresh but I am thinking of spending a couple hundred on a buffer and supplies to get rid of some swirl marks. A car wash is so much different when you drive the car you are washing every day.

I missed an 04 LSE v8 in PA with 5,900 miles on it in January for $18,900..

Where'd you see that one listed? It was on cars.com for only 12,988. And their best price was 12 grand because I emailed them. I sill have the picture of the ad for it with the price showing. I don't know where you got 18,900 unless your just exaggerating.

Where'd you see that one listed? It was on cars.com for only 12,988. And their best price was 12 grand because I emailed them. I sill have the picture of the ad for it with the price showing. I don't know where you got 18,900 unless your just exaggerating.

I found the old listing and confirmed. You are correct, it was advertised for $12,988 and it only had 5,468 miles. It was not an intentional exaggeration, only an error in my recollection. I missed the sale by a couple days. I would have driven to/from PA for that one.

I found the old listing and confirmed. You are correct, it was advertised for $12,988 and it only had 5,468 miles. It was not an intentional exaggeration, only an error in my recollection. I missed the sale by a couple days. I would have driven to/from PA for that one.

Nice haha I wasn't trying to be hostile. I was just wondering why someone would lie about something like that.

Anyway yours has more options then that one did anyway. Enjoy it. I'm about to hit 20k miles in my 06. Very much love it.

Members online

Back