I need side view mirrors for an LS!!!!!

no story on why you suddenly need both mirrors? This could be funny...

reply: my short story

Well if you must know.... I am in need of 2 side view mirrors because about a week ago i felt lazy and i didnt want to wash my own car (as i usually do). So...i pull in to one of those car washes in the gas station with the big spinning brushes. As i am sitting in my car listening to a CD ALL OF A SUDDEN the brushes knock off my two side view mirrors. at the same time!!!! I NOTICE A SIGN STATING "WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO THE VEHICLE. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK"!!! I WAS :q:q:q:qED WITHOUT VASELINE !!!!! now i need 2 mirrors mines broke off from the Screws...any help?

I have a driver's side mirror. My 01 LS had memory seats so this mirror will work with that.
$70 + shipping.

Well if you must know.... I am in need of 2 side view mirrors because about a week ago i felt lazy and i didnt want to wash my own car (as i usually do). So...i pull in to one of those car washes in the gas station with the big spinning brushes. As i am sitting in my car listening to a CD ALL OF A SUDDEN the brushes knock off my two side view mirrors. at the same time!!!! I NOTICE A SIGN STATING "WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO THE VEHICLE. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK"!!! I WAS :q:q:q:qED WITHOUT VASELINE !!!!! now i need 2 mirrors mines broke off from the Screws...any help?

That sucks. That is not funny. In fact, I'd be pretty pissed.

Members online

Back