I Need Help On A Paper

missashlee

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I need help on a research paper about the Lincoln versus the Cadillac in all areas (style, elegance, price, equipment). Does anyone know of a reliable source(books & internet) that they can recommend for me to use in research?
Thank you!
missashlee:monkey:

I doubt you will find many books on the subject...

You could try a search of Amazon.com and see what they come up with.

Then go to a library and see if you can get any of the books there. You can always get a library to order a book for you.

But first refine what you're topic is and then we can help...

Jesup, Georgia huh? I'm always willing to help out a fellow Georgian!

missashlee said:
I need help on a research paper about the Lincoln versus the Cadillac in all areas (style, elegance, price, equipment). Does anyone know of a reliable source(books & internet) that they can recommend for me to use in research?
Thank you!
missashlee:monkey:

For some info that might help you - visit www.lincolnsofdistinction.com - There is a little there that may help you.

if you want to make a direct comparisin between the two you might want to look up sales records and see wich sold more or look up rewards recieved to each respected company id look more for magazine articles talking about luxury cars and see if any make direct comparasins maybe driving tests that some magazines do and compare what they say about both

Members online

Back