I Need Coil Packs

lsdarkshadow

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Anyone got any suggestions where the best place to get coil packs (ignition coils) for a 2001 LS 3.9? I need at least two and feel I will only need more in the future.

Best place for new is Max at 5 Star Ford ... don't let the idea that it's a stealership scare you. Max's prices are amazing for LvC Members ... Send mrzeee a PM. Call the 5 Star Ford 800 # and ask for Max for a quote or Post in his Vendor Forum for a price.

Max will treat you right.

Otherwise ... you can try www.rockauto.com for some aftermarket prices. El-cheapo's on eBay ... www.car-parts.com for used from some bone yard near you.

Contact 02LSE96LSC..... as he's in your area he'll steer you in the right direction.

Got mine from eBay - alanisdeals - I think that's the right spelling of the seller's name, was where I got mine. Been in the car about 6 months now with no issues.

Thanks guys...i will check into all of these. Gotta fix my baby.

Myshit.jpg

Agree. Max is the best place to got the original parts. I would rather pay a few bucks more the get the original Ford part than take a chance on aftermarket. Remember there is always somebody that can make any part cheaper and sell it for less.

Members online

No members online now.
Back