I may Be the New Owner Of. . .

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
A 1992 Lincoln Mark VII LSC. It is perfect condition. Leather, paint, etc. No tint! Perfect for me to make my STOCKER! I have a Ram Air Unit and a 65mm tb/egr. I also have a full exhaust system. Which is 2.25" all the way around. Ready to go on!

They want $3298
KBB is $3435
I want it for $2999 or less!

Last edited:
I always wanted one that I didn't have to worry about paint or leather and this is the one. Even though it has 118k on the clicker. This thing is so clean! It was born in NY I believe. Already checked for rust. Nothing! Almost like it was a summer trip car! Old people no doubt. Becoz there is no food crums of anything and to keep leather in a M7 nice. You have to wear old people soft clothing!

Also, I wanted to make a stock looking M7 that had everything someone would want. But wouldn't be able to tell. I have been stocking up parts since I bought Sifrino!

Offer $2500 and then be prepared to walk out if they don't come down. You can always come back the next day.

MonsterMark said:
Offer $2500 and then be prepared to walk out if they don't come down. You can always come back the next day.

I wish I had a picture. I have one on my camera phone. But I never took one off of there. So, you think you would offer $2500? That is fine. I am ready to play games! I got to drive it. Is is smooth as butter. Not like Sifrino. Even though Sifrino was Much better off. Because of the 80K. Plus besides the paint and the leather. It was top line. With no dirt or anything!

But this one. The 1992. It is very dust/dirty. Mainly in the engine. But no oil leaks or anyting. Just dirt! The leather was richly smooth! It was a diferent type then the 1990. It seemed softer. And on the doors. It had a wrinkle effect! Just Awesome!

I was 16th in the Chicago Zone for car sales back in the mid eighties so I know how to play the game. End of the month is always a good time, especially if the Used Car Manager is trying to make his numbers. Friday night is a good time. You can always come back Saturday morning to renegotiate.

What is the price listed on the window sticker?

MonsterMark said:
I was 16th in the Chicago Zone for car sales back in the mid eighties so I know how to play the game. End of the month is always a good time, especially if the Used Car Manager is trying to make his numbers. Friday night is a good time. You can always come back Saturday morning to renegotiate.

What is the price listed on the window sticker?

$2395 I believe. But my girl thought she heard $3695. Im buying this car from the same place I bought my other two. So, he knows me well!

I told him $2500 out the door. He would not move it down. He was asking for $3900. He said he could get it down to $3500 out the door. I said. $3000 out the door max. He said that isn't a real offer. I bought Sifrino that only had 80k which is a 1990. With just perfect everything. (Special Edition) Xcept paint and leather buckets. For 3k, this 1992 is perfect all around but the car has 118k and from the mufflers back are just hanging there. The AC didn't work when I drove it. But they got it fixed. But who knows.

God damn, piss me off. I thought I would have had it for sure today! I guess I will look some place else. Still want the Stock CD player though!

"Patience. For the Jedi, it is time to eat as well."
- Frank Oz, one day while at work

Ramsey. You must unlearn what you have learned.

Sifrino3 said:
I don't speak code!
:frown:
That wasn't code, it was NerdSpeak. It was a quote from a movie that every Nerd knows the significance of. Basically, it means to wait and return in a few days with $1200.00 cash in your hand.

Sifrino3 said:
Found out my wife and I am going to have a BOY yesterday!
"That ... is why you fail."
- Little green guy

See ... another NerdSpeak or GeekSpeak phrase. It means that you don't have enough patience. Oh. Now that I'm done busting your stones, congratulations again Bro.

OldSchool1 said:
"That ... is why you fail."
- Little green guy

See ... another NerdSpeak or GeekSpeak phrase. It means that you don't have enough patience. Oh. Now that I'm done busting your stones, congratulations again Bro.

I was going to try again in two weeks or so. But a offer of 1200. The guy thought 2500 wasn't a real offer!

Members online

No members online now.
Back