i love pick n pull junkyards

vr4

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
especially when they have a 50% off everything day:D

93 engine assy with a near perfect oil pan (no rust. just a couple slight dents from when they put the car on the stands.) took just over 2 hours to pull out the top on my back with only hand tools. much easier than i expected.

alternator, starter, front height sensors and brackets, radiator and cooling fan.

also grabbed an ecu, ignition module, and ecu relay for a diamante.

p1010004lu4.jpg

p1010006ft1.jpg

p1010007sn3.jpg

nice, now start buying some 5.0 stroker parts for it and build a wicked turbo setup... heh

Seriously do you have any plans?

They dont have any pick and pulls around us anymore. People kept just throwing the parts they needed over the fence and picking them up after dark. A couple bad apples ruined it for everyone.

Good scores, I should really start looking into junkyards around here.

shouldn't the pass side manifold have the cat welded onto it? or does the driver......cant remember right now

shouldn't the pass side manifold have the cat welded onto it? or does the driver......cant remember right now

the yard cuts the cats off all the cars for scrap. they didnt get the 3rd cat on it though. lol

lot of the junkyards around here are selling all their old stuff for scrap-chinese are paying so much for metal-i went to one yard I have gone to for 20+ years looking for stuff, almost everything was gone-owner said he's getting so much it isn't worth hanging on to it. I could walk around his yard for hours, last time i took one look, then drove almost 50 miles to another one and it was almost empty too-depressing.

lot of the junkyards around here are selling all their old stuff for scrap-chinese are paying so much for metal-i went to one yard I have gone to for 20+ years looking for stuff, almost everything was gone-owner said he's getting so much it isn't worth hanging on to it. I could walk around his yard for hours, last time i took one look, then drove almost 50 miles to another one and it was almost empty too-depressing.

yeah im stock-piling scrap aluminum from work like crazy.

i was thinking about selling the heads but ill have to check scrap value first :)

damn. i was gonna edit the first post for smaller pics but i cant :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back