I laugh, but makes me want to sell

thanks guys, now ive almost completely lost interest in LS's

Who comes up with stupid stuff???? I mean who throws that crap on their car, stands back, looks and says, "Hell yeah, this is cool, I'm a badass now!"

I think they go to extremes to see how ridiculous they can make a car LoL.

hands down the worst LS EVER..... it was like a mix of the twightlight zone and a mad maxx movie

LoL.

I bet that rim/tire combo is a balancing nightmare! :p

Id imagine anyone willing to do that isnt worried about balance.... or much else for that matter.... im suprised it even runs down the street

....and apparently the alignment is off pretty bad, he cant even do down the road in a straight line

LOL....good idea but bad execution.

All that work and stock grille and exhaust??

And the stripes are too skinny, crooked and off center...the hood is fugly too.

That car makes no sense. Gen 2 V6 exterior and a gen 1 V8 interior (except the steering wheel).

And if you cant afford to maintain an LS maybe you need to make some more money.

Seriously the maintenance on these is not that bad i mean its a ford. Plenty of dealers and parts around.

sounds like the previous owner to my car, hell im jobless now and still am finding a way thats highly not illegal to maintain and fix mine. :eek:

That car makes no sense. Gen 2 V6 exterior and a gen 1 V8 interior (except the steering wheel).

like most super cheap LS i've been seeing around, I'm sure that a lot of them are being wreaked and put back together with whatever cheap parts they could find.

like most super cheap LS i've been seeing around, I'm sure that a lot of them are being wreaked and put back together with whatever cheap parts they could find.

The center console is two different colors, neither of them matching the dash color.

Members online

Back