I know it's ugly but......

Katshot

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok, don't blame me but a freind wants to sell this thing and I figured that there just might be someone here that's interested. After all, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, right. Let me know if you're interested and I can forward the contact info. Supposedly, there were only 600 made over a 3 year period ('77-'79), and now there's only 200 left. It was a California car, has 25,000 original miles. I'm expecting more pictures but for now this is all I have. He wants $15,000 OBO.

half screen.jpg

Damn, has to be rare. I have never ever seen one of those. There must be a reason. Hmmm. . . But yes, the beauty is in the beholder!

Sifrino3 said:
Damn, has to be rare. I have never ever seen one of those. There must be a reason. Hmmm. . . But yes, the beauty is in the beholder!

Is that the BEholder......or the BEERholder????

someone has to ask --

your friend isnt in the "Female Procurement" field is he?

Joeychgo said:
someone has to ask --

your friend isnt in the "Female Procurement" field is he?

Afraid not! Actually it's owned by a guy that our company does business with. He has that ugly thing and a Prowler.

I had the misfortune to work on one of these heaps back in the day. I'm not sure that this the same but if you look at the stretch section from underneath when its in the air, its all supported with wood strips. You had to be REALLY careful lifting it so it wouldn't break in half. Couldn't lift with doors open. Owner's complaint was that he got poor tire wear. Duhhhh...

Looks just like the '79 Seville I had for my first car, besides the streched front end and 2 door coupe... They prolly used the '77 - '79 Seville body...

Members online

No members online now.
Back