I know HyeLifeLS has me beat...

HDDave

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just hit 100k miles on the LS and I still love this car! I have had a few problems here and there but thankfully a lot less than some of the people on here. I am going to give her a nice reconditioning this weekend with the clay bar, glaze, nanowax, the works...

but for now she looks pretty good I think. BTW it's a 2002 Sport with the V8

0921071717a.jpg

New_1.jpg

New_2.jpg

The LS looks amazing with 100k
Man I have to clay bar my car, just have to find the 6 hours to do it lol.

thanks - I guess I could have made that odometer pic a little smaller :rolleyes:

I hear ya about the 6 hours - thats the same reason I haven't done mine...

Yea, your car shines like it has 10 miles on it. Good job with keeping it clean. My suggestion would be to black out the window trim along the top of the windows, but leave the bottom trim chrome.

looks real nice man, I love that bumper. Yea, I did beat you... like it's a good thing or something... lol I got 138,600 or so now.

The rims look good.

Where did you get them?;)

Just kidding.

Seriously though. I love those rims on the LS.

looks real nice man, I love that bumper. Yea, I did beat you... like it's a good thing or something... lol I got 138,600 or so now.

car looks really good that front bumper:D :D

The rims look good.

Where did you get them?;)

Just kidding.

Seriously though. I love those rims on the LS.

Thks guys - I agree the bumper makes a huge difference. The old one looked pretty bad so when it was time to replace it I had to go with the new LSE one. And when I got the wheels from VividLS I figured it was a good time to put the LSE grille on too.

I hope mine looks that good at 138,600 :)

That looks great! I do have a question though. You have a 03+ LSE bumper on a 02 LS, is the small gap between the head lights and the bumper barley noticeable and did you also change the head lights to the 03+?

I’ve look at the pictures you’ve posted as closely as I can but I can’t see any gap (which is awesome and probably because it’s black, and very clean I might add:D ), also I can’t tell if those are 03+ head lights.

I can’t tell if those are 03+ head lights.
It is actually very easy to tell: the 03+ has two (very) different sized lenses, and the -02 have two of the same size. These are 02's. Take a look at my gallery for an example of 03+.

That looks great! I do have a question though. You have a 03+ LSE bumper on a 02 LS, is the small gap between the head lights and the bumper barley noticeable and did you also change the head lights to the 03+?

I’ve look at the pictures you’ve posted as closely as I can but I can’t see any gap (which is awesome and probably because it’s black, and very clean I might add:D ), also I can’t tell if those are 03+ head lights.

Yes they are '02 headlights and yes there is a small gap. I think it's much less noticeable becuase it's on a black car though. I think you would definitely see it more easily for example on a silver LS...

Members online

No members online now.
Back