I Just Seen The Hastest Race Ever!

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Dodge Neon "Stock"
Vs.
Honda Civic "Ricer"

Neon won, just by a hair. Then the Neon cut off the Civic. Then the Civic cut off the Neon. Then they were at the light side by side again! (At the first light, two cops on side light. Guess these two cars couldn't break the 45mph speed limit. ) Neon won for a second time. Then the Civic turned off. What a day for the NEON!

Why, why, & why!

Sifrino3 said:
Dodge Neon "Stock"
Vs.
Honda Civic "Ricer"

Neon won, just by a hair. Then the Neon cut off the Civic. Then the Civic cut off the Neon. Then they were at the light side by side again! (At the first light, two cops on side light. Guess these two cars couldn't break the 45mph speed limit. ) Neon won for a second time. Then the Civic turned off. What a day for the NEON!

Why, why, & why!

You know...I read an article once all about the rise of hotroding through low cost cars. I thought the guy was full of crap, but then the rice started falling out of the bag. It's still not hotroding...they don't *do* anything to thier cars. I can still beat them off the line and in the 1/4 mile with my '93 Ranger that has 200K mi on it.

BUT

I'm still waiting for the day I make some money off this photography thing, so that I can buy a Mini, and mini-tub it...tuck as much rubber and metal under the tin as I can...and then race Geno in the TerminVIIIor... 'cause he PROMMISED that if he was ever beaten by a mini, he'd run the car right in to a telephone pole. Not that I want to see the car eat the pole, just because I want to see Geno eat his words on that one :D

:D

I traded my 2000 Neon in for my Sable, let me tell youi... that little hemi-wanna-be is kick ass motor, i don't care what anyone says and yes in theory, those plugs go right thru the head, it's a hemi, half a 360 cid hemi anyway... heehee

ricer.GIF

yea, thats my dream

hottweelz said:
i don't care what anyone says and yes in theory, those plugs go right thru the head, it's a hemi

If that were the case, my lincoln would be a hemi, my new chevy silverado would be a hemi, my '92 chevy beretta Quad4 would be a hemi...

Hemi is short for hemisperical and it has to do with the shape of the head in the combustion chamber. The real hemi- had rounded hemispherical heads that provided for a more even ignition and more power. The new dodge "hemi" trucks arent really even hemi's, its just a nice badge that they decided to use.

raVeneyes said:
I'm still waiting for the day I make some money off this photography thing, so that I can buy a Mini, and mini-tub it...tuck as much rubber and metal under the tin as I can...and then race Geno in the TerminVIIIor... 'cause he PROMMISED that if he was ever beaten by a mini, he'd run the car right in to a telephone pole. Not that I want to see the car eat the pole, just because I want to see Geno eat his words on that one :D
I have a mini if you have the money for the mods :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back