I just ordered a bunch of stuff for my LS :D

b34nz

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I got:

I only bought the intake tube from lskoncepts because everything else was a lot cheaper from places like ebay. Sorry man =[

magnaflow exaust
HID Conversion Kit
Alum. Intake Tube
Two new head light Housings and two new fog light housings (mine are fogged)
and the K&N INTAKE FILTER + ADAPTER KIT

You guys think I will notice any power difference with the intake + exhaust?
I hope so.

Meanwhile, I am just waiting on the supercharger guy to put that kit together!
=D

You'll Like it...

b34nz said:
I got:

I only bought the intake tube from lskoncepts because everything else was a lot cheaper from places like ebay. Sorry man =[

magnaflow exaust
HID Conversion Kit
Alum. Intake Tube
Two new head light Housings and two new fog light housings (mine are fogged)
and the K&N INTAKE FILTER + ADAPTER KIT

You guys think I will notice any power difference with the intake + exhaust?
I hope so.

Meanwhile, I am just waiting on the supercharger guy to put that kit together!
=D

your going to notice the car is way more responsive, as far as when u step on it, and your also going to notice a much more sportier sound from the intake at WOT. I'm not sure about the power gains, i noticed a little more pick up but not much... You'll be satisfied... :D

well, I was about to get rid of my LS. I am 25 years old and am yet to have a "fast" car. So I decided to keep this car, and make it fast. So thats what I'm going to do.

I just gotta figureout how to get it super charged or twin turbo'd

But I am going to keep everything on the outside stock, so it looks normal, but will tear ass. I might put something on the back window to intice little kids with civics and whatnot to try and race me, then embarras them.

I dont even wanna get rims because that might give it all away. I do wanna get the LSE front bumper though, it looks really nice.

It gives it the perfect attitude for the LS. The sound is great. It's not too loud or too quiet. I have both magnaflow and intake.

Members online

No members online now.
Back