I Hit And Ran!

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Im sorry, i hope they don't catch me and pick the sh it out of my. I didn't mean too. He just walked out onto the road! I was going to hit one sooner or later. Its like they want to get hit!

Anyone else have this problem or is it just here in AZ. Birds just seem to fly right in front of the car. I can't go more then a block without one flying down while im driving. Its pissing me off! I did hit one. But damn, I can't hit the brakes everytime!

Dude you got that right. Hell i aim for pigeons !! Stupid pigeon.

around where i live all the animals are stupid and feel the need to sit in the middle of the highway. must be something in the water.

Hey, Oldschool, the Red Wing Blackbird does that, Right now it's there mating season, along with many other birds, We had to warn visitors at the zoo about it all the time. The Mother bird feels threatened, so it attacks people, crazy what you learn from previously workin"' at a zoo. ;)

OldSchool1 said:
:lol: !!!!

I forget the name of the bird but the Mother swoops down on ANYTHING near it's nest.

That's a Mockingbird. Tennis, anyone? SPLAT!!

I hate birds. Hit a cardinal with the grille of my '89 once and he (or should I say his remains) got stuck on it. GROSS!!!

That 89 grille is no joke man. Thats sucks, that bad boy is like a damn cheese greater. Metal splines machined like blades. Friggin monster. Scraping dead bird out of the grille. Ick! Casualties of war i guess.

Whats worse is the '87 grille. Its a gridlike pattern. It would be hard to scrape bird out of it.

J Ashley said:
I hate birds. Hit a cardinal with the grille of my '89 once and he (or should I say his remains) got stuck on it. GROSS!!!

You wouldnt belive all of the birds that I hit in airplanes. I was with a friend and I totally beheaded a 60 lb Canadian Goose with my left engine one day. It was pretty cool, but it made a huge mess!

Members online

No members online now.
Back