I Have an AC problem..Selling Eibach Pro Springs

joshluvsla

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well guys i got the springs installed about two months ago....I was excited as heck,, but they got on my nerves. I have a sport suspension and the springs just add to he harshness...Any how My AC is not working anymore... and I attribute it to the springs and my car hitting every bump. I havent gotten a chance to check the bottom of the car yet, but when I turn in on I hear the motor running but no cold air comes out. he external temp is fine. I also hear a hissing sound coming from the vents.... Are there any pipe lines that could be damaged as a result of he car hitting a bump or pothole? Anyhow the springs are comming off so anyone insterested PM me and make me a reasonable offer.

Well guys i got the springs installed about two months ago....I was excited as heck,, but they got on my nerves. I have a sport suspension and the springs just add to he harshness...Any how My AC is not working anymore... and I attribute it to the springs and my car hitting every bump. I havent gotten a chance to check the bottom of the car yet, but when I turn in on I hear the motor running but no cold air comes out. he external temp is fine. I also hear a hissing sound coming from the vents.... Are there any pipe lines that could be damaged as a result of he car hitting a bump or pothole? Anyhow the springs are comming off so anyone insterested PM me and make me a reasonable offer.

DSC00018.JPG

Did they cut the bump stops? I put on my Eibachs (yes I got another set) and my ride is better and smoother than stock!!

lol really... I dont think my guy cut the bump stop... Honestly i dont even know what i looks like..... does anyone have a pic of that part

Sounds like something wasn't installed properly. While I do have to be careful on speed bumps and steep driveway entrances, I have no harshness...at all.

I'd like to make you an offer but I still need to install my MACH 1 chin spoiler and even that may be cuttin' it close with my driveways, parking lots, and such, I hate clearence issues.

Josh,
If you jack up your car you might be able to move the shock boot down and check the bump stop. It sits on top of the shock. Its orange.

ok once i jack it up or remove the shock what then just get a knife and cut an inch of.

I apologize to all of you who made me offers on the springs. But I will try to remove the bump stop first to see if that solves my problem if not I will sell them. sorry again guys... Iam going to see if i can do it this weekend... i might rain here in cali so i am not sure.

joshluvsla said:
ok once i jack it up or remove the shock what then just get a knife and cut an inch of.
There is a black shock boot that protects the piston from harm. On top of the piston is the Bump stop. It will be orange in color. Cut off 1" (25mm). It will be the whole bottom section. There is (If I remember right) 3 sections to the bump stop. Cut the bottom one off. My Grand Prix GTP rode like shyte and I think the guy I had put on my Eibach's didn't cut the stops because my Lincoln rides smoother than stock with the Eibach's and I love the ride quality.

joshluvsla said:
Wow what a big difference that made!
Told ya!!
I like the ride of my Eibach's better than stock! Makes me think when I had them in my GP that the stops never got cut.:mad:

Members online

No members online now.
Back