I hate to do this... but its time :-/

Stack

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well I have been looking at this unfinished hulk of hopes and dreams that hasn't come to fruition... and with the main talent behind this project on to other things I think its time to cut ties with the whole damn thing :(

The Murder Mark

As seen here: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=61708&highlight=Murder

Is up for sale along with EVERY piece of lincoln OEM, replacement, and performance parts I have left. I just don't want any reminders...

the low down:

Black on Black 97 LSC
90k- runs GREAT
20' Boss Wheels and tires (both mark and mustang drilled)
13" Big brakes all the way around Also multi patter
k-frame braces
mustang cobra hub swap

Air ride still holds air and airs up... but its slammed right now

Most of the interior is in the basement

Will include as extras
Auburn pro posi
A bunch of diff braces
A bunch of extra interior stuff
Cobra intake
1 piece driveshaft
Couple of rear glass
extra sunroof
Extra hood, front clip, and trunk lid

MINT set of chrome ten spokes

I'm sure there is a LAUNDRY list of parts still in the basement that I'll throw in... Just come and take it all

I'd like 3.5k OBO

As incentive I have a VERY special set of wheels I would throw in as well

They will probably be posted in a separate for sale thread though...

I know it sounds steep but there is a TON of stuff coming with it, not to mention the car has a completed hub swap, brakes, two sets of wheels yadda yadda yadda

Shoot me a PM if at all interested...

And if you want to help finish it as well!!! I'd love to see this thing back on the road!!!

Offers here we go

:(

Will post pics as well

I'll try and get current pics and a solid inventory of what I have left

Thanks Chris... at least my wheels went to good use...

I should text you what I have now :)

Like I said... I really don't want to separate this all out and I am willing to work with whoever wants it on the price and whats included... Jason can attest, I've hooked him up.

Just PM and we can talk... somebody is going to get a CRAZY good deal on the amount of stuff I am going to include with the sale of the car

Like I said... If I get my asking I will through the OZ's I have in with the sale

The rear window channel needs to be redone to allow more movement of the window itself... It too tight:-/ who would have thought that was a bad thing?

And the functionality of that rear light to allow access for the filler door. The custom hinge is included...

Otherwise bodywork prime and paint

More of a complete list

Cobra intake
Sunroof
LSC trim
Front control arms
Front hubs
Bottom seat trims
IMRC's
Mach 1 lip
Factory tips
93 d/s
Black wheel
Factory tape and CD deck
Diff braces
Black LSC floor mats
Full black interior
Chrome ten spokes... Near MINT

As well as a plethora of other interior parts

Basically two whole cars!!

First serious cash offer takes it
See the OZ wheel thread for pics of the wheels that

SOMEONE BUY THIS THING!!

There progress thread is 95% garbage...you would be better served just to copy/paste the pertinent posts or pictures from there into this thread.

Working on consolidating

Still waiting for an offer...

Snag it all up for cheap

and..... GO!

If I parted this thing would it get more interest?

I want it gone!

Someone give me an offer!

It's tough to tell what state the car is in. The 'progress' thread you link to is vague as to what condition the car is currently in. If you are serious about getting rid of the car then you should start a serious thread to sell it. KK keeps mentioning all this 'cool' stuff that he did and that he will post 'hundreds' of pics but there is very little info in the 19 page 'progress' thread.

Members online

No members online now.
Back