I hate Thieves!!!!

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago my roomate and I's house got broken into. They actually tried to break in twice, but I caught them in the act the 2nd time. We didnt even realize it had been broken into until I caught the guy the 2nd time. So we searched the house and only found a couple things missing- My change jar, had about $400 in it, and my penny jar my grandfather started when i was born. I was really upset someone would break into the house and take my things. They left our expensive electronics alone, and went just for the cash.

We called the Police and they came out, made a report, and dusted for prints, but they told us we are basically SOL.

Well last week I wanted to take some updated pics of my car and noticed my digi cam was also missing. So my roomate looked around and his was gone also.

Today I decided to get the bike out of the garage and go for a ride. I couldnt find my Shoei helmet and my g\f's HJC is gone as well.

The :q:q:q:qty part is I didnt have renters insurance at the time, so nothing was covered.

We are going to call my roomates home owners insurance company on monday and see if there is anything we can do. There was about $1500-2000 worth of stuff stolen. Hopefully they can do something for us.

This really bites! I just cant believe someone would come into my house and take my things. What a low-life!!!!!!

I HATE THIEVES!!!!!!

Meee tooo. We just had our Sirius receiver stolen the other night out of our Highlander while my wife was at work. She works at a freakin mall and its a damn small one and no one saw :q:q:q:q:rolleyes: . In fact, no one saw :q:q:q:q happen to the 7 other cars that had been broken into.
Turns out they were lifting Sirius receivers and GPS units. How dumb can someone be? Neither will work ever again when reported stolen!

Luckily for us the guys at Sirius sent us a new one. Unfortunately they sent a cheap ass refurbished 30$ unit that I dont even want to look at when compared to the expensive one that was stolen which was also a Christmas gift last year.

Im surprised they dusted for prints. They usually only do that if it exceeds a certain value or is a violent crime like a murder/homicide.

Members online

No members online now.
Back