i hate cops and theives

XxbmxlsxX

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
my car just got broken into again today. people watched and hid as these guys kicked and pryed at my window until they finally broke it and stole my double din and ipod. they thought that it would be easy to catch them but as usual they were driving a stolen car so they will not get caught. they cops have the nerve to tell me maybe i shouldnt drive something like that around.

HOW BOUT COPS START TRYING TO PREVENT CRIME INSTEAD OF HIDING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE UNTIL AFTER THE FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and why cant people just yell "hey get away from that car!" why is everyone so f-ing scared of black people. ive was stabbed 3 times fighting 5 guys who were stealing this car a few years ago, sure they still got the car, because the police showed up and i figured theyd stop them but they didnt, they let them drive away in my car while i sttod there bleeding and yelling at them. and id do it again in a heartbeat just to see the look on those ghetto ass b-itches faces when a skinny white boy wouldnt run away from them.

now i need a whole new door and my dash is f-ed...for the 3rd time. and it was parked at my work which isnt in a bad area, its just these people know everyone is afraid to say or do anything to stop them so they just do it in broad daylight in areas where they know white people have money, sure they probably do it to their own family also but f- them

Carry a gun, dude. Here it's pretty easy to get a C&C permit.

that does suck, like pektel said carry a gun, any pics of the damage?

id shoot too many people if i had a gun. didnt take pics. just pulled it into one of our install bays and left it till wednesday when the insurance will be there. good thing i just recently finished my truck.....
PIC_0520.gif

built 5.3, cammed, procharged. 447@ the wheels on 14 degrees of timing. 12.87@101.8

looks good, never really been a big fan of no emblem on the grille and no roof rack but not bad

That sucks man. I remember your last thread when you were broken into.

You should get some self defence system for your car. If someone tries to break into it, have like flame throwers shoot fire at them from under the car, that will teach them to get near your car.

makes me glad i just sold my N1 on ebay.....

Your car is sooo nice looking, it's one of my favorite LS', can't blame them for wanting your nice car.

Ditto on the gun. If I had your problem I'd start wearing vests and a 40 with hollow points.

Sorry for your loss of personal property, and understand your anger, not so sure the police are at fault if the getaway car is stolen and they don't know who stole it. Using deadly force by shooting and possible killing or sever body damage over material things that can be replaced may make you the criminal. I'm sure surviving family members will be suing you. IMHO

The police have no duty to protect you. Their job is law enforcement and other activities after a crime has been committed. There are several SCOTUS decisions to attest to this.

As Frog says, 'I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy'. My own position is that you are in good shape only if you can run faster than 1200 FPS. DPX loads for the .45 seem to go about that speed.

KS

Sorry for your loss of personal property, and understand your anger, not so sure the police are at fault if the getaway car is stolen and they don't know who stole it. Using deadly force by shooting and possible killing or sever body damage over material things that can be replaced may make you the criminal. I'm sure surviving family members will be suing you. IMHO

Not so, sir. I will do whatever it takes to protect my family and my stuff. Should I ever need to shoot a criminal you can bet your bottom dollar that I will shoot to kill. The only way to stop these cretins is to fight back. I'm old enough to see the start of the stupid mentality of your life isn't worth the stuff. Wanna bet? That posture has just caused the criminals to be more brazen and aggressive.

My own position is that you are in good shape only if you can run faster than 1200 FPS. DPX loads for the .45 seem to go about that speed.

My choice is a Ruger SR9c with Cor-Bon 115gr +P JHPs.

Sorry this happened to you man, I know the feeling of not being able to do anything after your sh1t gets stolen, I mean I live in Newark, NJ.

For some reason the topic of shooting criminals came up in my Business Law class, if you do get a chance yo shoot a thief DO NOT shoot at them as they are getting away, bc on the eyes if the legal system you would be entitled to if the thief presents a threat to you or family, however if they are making their get away, they are not a threat, and you would likely lose in court if you shoot one and get sued...so don't do that, or just drag them back after you shoot them...jk lol

there was a guy on the news not too long ago (i think he live in NYC), and gang member were fighting on his property, he came out and they threated him and his family so he shot a few rounds from his ak-47 (which he had legally) didn't hit anything or anyone but the ground and was arrested on a felony for reckless endangerment

and why cant people just yell "hey get away from that car!" why is everyone so f-ing scared of black people?

ive was stabbed 3 times fighting 5 guys who were stealing this car a few years ago

Lol you answered your own question.. sorry about your lose tho

Ill give you two guns and my LS for that truck. Sucks dude, I carry because, well, Im racist. Im rican, but mother :q:q:q:q that :q:q:q:q, American at heart. Im drunk too. Figures.

Not so, sir. I will do whatever it takes to protect my family and my stuff. Should I ever need to shoot a criminal you can bet your bottom dollar that I will shoot to kill. The only way to stop these cretins is to fight back. I'm old enough to see the start of the stupid mentality of your life isn't worth the stuff. Wanna bet? That posture has just caused the criminals to be more brazen and aggressive.

My choice is a Ruger SR9c with Cor-Bon 115gr +P JHPs.

It really sucks, but you will go to jail for shooting someone over property. I just got my C&C this year and they go over and over how "unless you or your family is in danger of physical harm, and you have no avenue of escape, you will be in the wrong for shooting someone"

So say you see the guys breaking into your car, you go up and pull your gun and don't even shoot them, you could still be charged with a crime. Its absolutely retarded but thats the law. Say you walk up they pull a gun you pull yours and put the perp down... your still getting arrested, because you could have walked away and protecting your "property" with deadly force is illegal. falksdjfl;asdkjf I get mad just thinking about it....

I carry a XD-40, but I am looking for something a little easier to conceal..

I might be getting the compact version, my brother in law has one and its a nice piece.

In the end it would kill me to watch someone break into / steal my car and I really don't know what I would do in a situation like that. I can't see myself just standing there letting them do it. Another reason I live "in the sticks", less chance of that happening.

Sorry for your loss bmxls

Glad i live in Texas. Here you can pretty much blast someone away into heaven as long as theyre inside the house. If someone is trying to break into my car i will physically grab and detain the person.

I just got back from a tour in iraq, and im a very irritable person. I will bring out either my mossberg 500 or my romanian AK47 and force the person into my home, handcuff them and call the police.

It really sucks, but you will go to jail for shooting someone over property. I just got my C&C this year and they go over and over how "unless you or your family is in danger of physical harm, and you have no avenue of escape, you will be in the wrong for shooting someone"

So say you see the guys breaking into your car, you go up and pull your gun and don't even shoot them, you could still be charged with a crime. Its absolutely retarded but thats the law. Say you walk up they pull a gun you pull yours and put the perp down... your still getting arrested, because you could have walked away and protecting your "property" with deadly force is illegal. falksdjfl;asdkjf I get mad just thinking about it....

I carry a XD-40, but I am looking for something a little easier to conceal..

I might be getting the compact version, my brother in law has one and its a nice piece.

In the end it would kill me to watch someone break into / steal my car and I really don't know what I would do in a situation like that. I can't see myself just standing there letting them do it. Another reason I live "in the sticks", less chance of that happening.

Sorry for your loss bmxls

heres' the thing though if he came out there with a gun and shot them all dead (means no witness' too) then he can tell the cops they were trying to break in and when you came out to tell them to stop they tried to assault with intent to kill with the weapons they had used to break into your car (like crowbar...knife..whatever)

Sorry that happened man. I have conceal weapon permits too. Like stated earlier, it's not that easy to just shoot somebody if they are breaking in your car. I've learned you better be able to justify that your life is in danger. People think because you have a permit to carry a gun that gives you a open door to shoot someone. Now I will draw my weapon to deter them but shooting them unless they have a gun or trying to come at me with an object acting as a weapon would be pointless. I'm a member on a few gun forums these type of situations have been discussed over and over. I know it's a sore subject when it comes to protecting yourself and your property and what people will do, but when it comes to conceal carry, you can go to jail quick and lawyers can hang your a$$ if you don't know the do's and don'ts on when it's justifiable to shoot someone. Now someone breaking into your home, hell yea, I'll blast the hell out of them. The Constitution give you that right to bear a firearm in your home.

Last edited:
Like stated eThe Constitution give you that right to bear a firearm in your home.

I don't know what constitution you're reading, bit the U.S. Constitution doesn't say "in your home". It says simply......

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

(my italics)

Members online

No members online now.
Back