I Had To Chuckle...

All2kool

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/5397178591.html

"Only 2% of the whole model run of the LS received the 5 Speed manual and is very rare to find." - well sure, but it was so unpopular, it was only available for the fist three years.

"This car has less than 100K miles on it that make it super rare." - oh really?

And his math is also wrong as less than 1% were 5-SP (actual number is .88%). What is more rare is the ability to contact him as he didn't provide any contact info. With a KBB value of under $2000, he's really reaching.

...is this just a hobby of yours, or do you feel like its adding to the community? Full/complete LSE kit, manual, sub 100k is rare enough to mention IMO. I'd buy it for 5k if I was in the market! Im sure he'd take it top... Again, since when is starting out high such a crime?!?!

Glad to see someone value there LS, take enough care to keep it running, know they have something different, and proud they kept it out of a junkyard.... Good for him! Specially if his family truly is growing!!! hope he gets every penny for it!

All2Kool, Im starting to think your just some "older guy" who likes to complain about stuff....

Yes, looking at other LS' is a hobby. I like to learn about these cars as much as I can. I also like to post information or ads that others may be interested in and invite responses. The more the better. Opinions can be useful. I also hope that others on this forum with more knowledge can help the seller and educate him as well.

I almost ordered one of these until I found out the 3 liter wasn't as cool as the Yamaha from the SHO.

It would be great if All2Kool would consider keeping all his LS for sale posting in one contained thread as apposed to every second or third day start yet another new thread about another LS for sale somewhere.

~ just an idea of course.

It would be great if All2Kool would consider keeping all his LS for sale posting in one contained thread as apposed to every second or third day start yet another new thread about another LS for sale somewhere.

~ just an idea of course.

I think I have created all of TWO threads listing CL ads.

Don't matter, not like keeping all same subject posts in it's own dedicated threads would make a huge difference around here anymore ... anyhow.

BUT HE CALLS IT A PREMIUM V8 WHEN CLEARLY ITS A BASE GEN1... we should call EBAY and have it taken down IMMEDIATELY!!!!! HE'S ALSO REPLACED THE WHEELS AND DIDN'T MENTION IT!!! I SAY WE PROTEST ON HIS LAWN!!!!!!!

;)

BUT HE CALLS IT A PREMIUM V8 WHEN CLEARLY ITS A BASE GEN1... we should call EBAY and have it taken down IMMEDIATELY!!!!! HE'S ALSO REPLACED THE WHEELS AND DIDN'T MENTION IT!!! I SAY WE PROTEST ON HIS LAWN!!!!!!!

;)

Ummm.... There was an '02 Premium that had the sport suspension (including oil cooler) and base appearance. Basket weave seats would be confirmation.

I have said 02 premium, and that is no Premium Along with the basket weave leather, sunroof is standard
WP_20160112_16_50_24_Pro (2) (1).jpg

WP_20160112_16_50_24_Pro (2) (1).jpg

Last edited:
From the VIN:
Primary Features
Build Date: 26.10.2001
Vehicle Line: Lincoln LS
Body Style: 4 Door Saloon
Version: High Version
Engine: 3.9L Dohc EFI NA V8 Gas*HP
Transmission: 5 Spd Auto Trans NAAO 5R55N
Drive: LHD RWD
Axle Ratio: 3.31
Emission: With 49 State Emission Requirements
Air Conditioning: Automatic Air Conditioning
Territory: (+)"USA"
Paint: Autumn Red
Minor Features

Medium Parchment
Grain
(-) Version Packages
Less Fleet Related Items
Wixom Plant Build
U.S. Sales
Less Special Equipment Package
With Wood Appearance Package
With Cold Weather Group # 1
With Memory Pack
Feature Content Group 1
With Smart Sense Pack
Less Luxury Package
Less Special Language Label
Owner Hand Book Pack
With Solar Tinted Windshield
Front Floor Carpet Mats
Rear Floor Carpet Mats
Electrochromic Mirror With Compass
Driver Power Memory Heat Mirror
Pass Power Heated Memory Mirror
4 Door Saloon
With Front 2 Way Headrest
With Electric Driver Seat Recliner
With Electric Pass.Seat Recliner
With LH Electric Lumbar Support
With RH Electric Lumbar Support
With Split Fold-Down Rear Seat
With Integrated Rear Headrest
Less Engine Oil Cooler
With Power Lock Group
With Automatic Windscreen Wiper
Less Headlamp Washer/Wiper
Less Sun Roof
Less Transit Coating
With Front Licence Plate Bracket
Less Tether Anchorage Restraint
Spare Wheel - Mini Steel
7.0 X 16" 7 Spoke Alloy Wheel
215/60 HR x 16 Tyres
Limited Service Mini Spare Tyre
Less Immersion Heater
With Standard Suspension
3.9L Dohc EFI NA V8 Gas*HP
Traction Control With IVD
Less Manual Shift Auto Trans
For Unleaded Fuel
Less Steering Column Lock
Steering Wheel - Wood/Leather
With MPH/KMH Speedometer
Less Acoustical Warning System
With Message Centre
With Perimeter Anti-Theft
With CDX6 Radio And 6 Disc Changer
Less CD Player
With NAAO Radio Frequency
With Audiophile Sound System
Less Telephone
Less Daytime Running Lamps
Less Side Repeat Flashers
Less CP Prototype Build
Less Rear Fog Lamps
Less Headlamp Levelling
Less Battery Cut Off Relay
Autumn Red
Less B&A Control Codes Issue 030388
5 Spd Auto Trans NAAO 5R55N
Lincoln LS
High Version
(-)"IRL"
(-)"CDN"
(-)"TW"
(-)"GU"
(-)"BRN"
(-)"IL"

Ummm.... There was an '02 Premium that had the sport suspension (including oil cooler) and base appearance. Basket weave seats would be confirmation.

It, was a joke... yet it appears to be missing those items.

oversea's LS IIRC, same with side markers, right hand drive, two tone first gens, and no reverse light rear surrounds (depending on country)... and more

... and more

Like a switch in the cabin to lower the headlight aim? I think power fold on the mirrors may be on the list too. I wonder if more than one or two were ever made?

Members online

No members online now.
Back